Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Nairaland Graphic Artists. Why Only Logo And Business Card? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Nairaland Graphic Artists. Why Only Logo And Business Card? (1017 Views)

Calling All Nairaland Graphic Designers / My Nairaland Graphic Design Portfolio / Nairaland Graphic Artist Contact Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Graphic Artists. Why Only Logo And Business Card? by cvibe2: 8:45am On Sep 08, 2018
GraphArts,

Or what do we call you? I have often observed that most graphic artists in this section only usually talk about design works limited to Logo, Business card.

You guys should up the ante. I"d like to see more of product label design, packaging label design etc.

This shows more of your creative ability than just logo and business card.

My suggestion.
Re: Nairaland Graphic Artists. Why Only Logo And Business Card? by Offpoint: 9:59am On Sep 08, 2018
Not talking about it doesn't mean they can't do it, it has something to do with the market.
Re: Nairaland Graphic Artists. Why Only Logo And Business Card? by IamProdigy: 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
cvibe2:
GraphArts,

Or what do we call you? I have often observed that most graphic artists in this section only usually talk about design works limited to Logo, Business card.

You guys should up the ante. I"d like to see more of product label design, packaging label design etc.

This shows more of your creative ability than just logo and business card.

My suggestion.

It's what common...

And any startup business starts with that!..

Doesn't mean guys don't do other sturvs

(1) (Reply)

My Biro Sketch On A Newspaper....check It Out!!! / Vacancy!!! Vacancy!!! Vacancy!!! / I Need A Graphics Artist To Be Working With On Freelance (long Term)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.