Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Prime Sources Limited - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Prime Sources Limited (2183 Views)

Can You Sources For Thess Agro Food Products & Supply Them To Foreign Buyers / Adding Extra Sources That Can Bring At Least 50k Weekly To Your Career / Sunkanmi Vaughan ‘1000+ Business Ideas And Money Sources Directory’, Tops Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prime Sources Limited by GoodXter: 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
Please does anyone know Prime Sources Limited? Help a fellow with useful info about the coy
Re: Prime Sources Limited by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
It's seems an oil and gas company

1 Like

Re: Prime Sources Limited by Innovatideas: 11:48am On Sep 10, 2018
I am looking for same info. Did you get their invite?
Re: Prime Sources Limited by GoodXter: 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
Yeah I did
Innovatideas:
I am looking for same info. Did you get their invite?
Re: Prime Sources Limited by Brownskin03K: 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
They asked me to come with a calculator. Apparently the invite is for an aptitude test.
Re: Prime Sources Limited by Innovatideas: 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
Yes it is a test as it was clearly stated in the invitation mail.
Re: Prime Sources Limited by webberman: 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
Please any idea on what to read for the test?
Re: Prime Sources Limited by Dahra: 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
#mondaymotivation

#mondayquotes

#mondaymood

#IACM

#attitudechangeseverything

Re: Prime Sources Limited by Innovatideas: 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
webberman:
Please any idea on what to read for the test?
No idea but I think that it would be testing general aptitude. Some technical test maybe involved too. #mythinkingthough
Re: Prime Sources Limited by Innovatideas: 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
Please can anyone help with the job description and the contact mail that was used in applying?
Re: Prime Sources Limited by GoodXter: 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
I sent you a PM
Innovatideas:
Please can anyone help with the job description and the contact mail that was used in applying?
Re: Prime Sources Limited by GoodXter: 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2018
Funny thing is I can't even remember how and when I applied
Innovatideas:
Re: Prime Sources Limited by Innovatideas: 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
GoodXter:
I sent you a PM
I have not seen it. Please can you resend it. Thanks
Re: Prime Sources Limited by GoodXter: 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
I just did again
Innovatideas:

I have not seen it. Please can you resend it. Thanks
Re: Prime Sources Limited by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
GoodXter:
I just did again
Please can anyone help with the job description and the contact mail that was used in applying? I also got the invite.
Re: Prime Sources Limited by Brownskin03K: 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
I sent an email enquiring bout the test and here was he reply:

Your email is strange because the definition of aptitude in the Dictionary. It is either the you do not understand English or there is some ego problem in display.

However, for academic sake, aptitude simply means written calculation test. It could be objective or theory.

#if this is how they respond to applicants, I wonder how they treat their staff.
Re: Prime Sources Limited by GoodXter: 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
I just sent you a Pm. I will appreciate if you can forward me a copy of their response. Can't waste TP to Lagos for nothing o.LOLzz
Brownskin03K:

Your email is strange because the definition of aptitude in the Dictionary. It is either the you do not understand English or there is some ego problem in display.

However, for academic sake, aptitude simply means written calculation test. It could be objective or theory.

#if this is how they respond to applicants, I wonder how they treat their staff.
Re: Prime Sources Limited by GoodXter: 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
I just sent you a Pm. I will appreciate if you can forward me a copy of their response. Can't waste T fare to Lagos for nothing o. LOLzz
Brownskin03K:

Re: Prime Sources Limited by GoodXter: 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
Or better still post a copy here while you remove all personal details
Brownskin03K:

Re: Prime Sources Limited by livelychime: 10:19am On Sep 18, 2018
Please i need to be in touch, i am writing for an experienced position please how is the interview and test like....help or connect me on livelychime@yahoo.com
Re: Prime Sources Limited by GoodXter: 10:40am On Sep 18, 2018
It actually got postponed. When did you get your invite?
livelychime:
Please i need to be in touch, i am writing for an experienced position please how is the interview and test like....help or connect me on livelychime@yahoo.com
Re: Prime Sources Limited by livelychime: 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
GoodXter:
It actually got postponed. When did you get your invite?
I really need you to connect me by sending me your number on livelychime@yahoo.com so that we can discuss, yours was postponed but mine wasn't...I anticipate your mail Goodxter from now till tomorrow. Thanks
Re: Prime Sources Limited by GoodXter: 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
Just saw ur message today. I sent a message @livelychime@yahoo.com. Best wishes in your test bro.
livelychime:
I really need you to connect me by sending me your number on livelychime@yahoo.com so that we can discuss, yours was postponed but mine wasn't...I anticipate your mail Goodxter from now till tomorrow. Thanks
Re: Prime Sources Limited by Innovatideas: 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
livelychime:

Please did your test hold? If yes, how was it?
Re: Prime Sources Limited by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 11, 2019
Brownskin03K:

Hello, please I got an invitation for interview with prime sources ltd, am meant to come from PHC, kindly assist me by throwing some light on the below...

Do they pay well?
Do you have any idea of how they treat their staff
Coming all the way from PHC, is it worth the stress

I applied as a financial controller

I await your response,
Thanks
Re: Prime Sources Limited by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 11, 2019
Please anybody with any information, kindly help

(1) (Reply)

Civil Engineers Lets Meet Here Please, Others Are Invited Too / Where Can A Statistics Graduate Bsc Work In Nigeria / Hadoop Big Data Self Study Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.