Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

I Need The Help Of Any Moderator Pls! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need The Help Of Any Moderator Pls! (686 Views)

Saga: Abadoned Nigeria Students Cried For The Help Of Buhari To Save Them / Any Moderator Position/vacancy Out There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Help Of Any Moderator Pls! by MsDee0311: 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2010
im a member of nairaland an have been for a while, i just had to register again because my account was restricted, something to do with spamming which i did not and have not!!!

Can someone advise what i can do to remove the restriction on my old account!! Never had to send messages on NL so dont even know how to send messages!!! angry

HELP!! PLEASE!!!
Re: I Need The Help Of Any Moderator Pls! by dominique(f): 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2010
first you have to tell us your old user id. also, if you can post the link of the last post of the id. then we can take the next step from there.
Re: I Need The Help Of Any Moderator Pls! by MsDee0311: 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2010
its Lady Dee, the last thing posted was today in the health section
Re: I Need The Help Of Any Moderator Pls! by dominique(f): 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2010
ok, let's see if/when Seun restores your posting privileges.
next time, complain directly to me on this thread
Re: I Need The Help Of Any Moderator Pls! by MsDee0311: 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2010
Ok thanks dominique, i tried and tried but couldnt contact anyone, had know idea how to contact if my priviliges were removed,
But why was i restricted, i dont actually know what i did wrong? undecided
Re: I Need The Help Of Any Moderator Pls! by dominique(f): 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2010
unfortunately, the spam bots removed your posts and blocked your id. i've sent a message to the admin. let's hope he responds soon.
Re: I Need The Help Of Any Moderator Pls! by MsDee0311: 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2010
Im still restricted, how long will it take for it to be removed, ?
This is frustrating sad
Re: I Need The Help Of Any Moderator Pls! by dominique(f): 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2010
it seems he has not gotten the message i sent him. just hang in there, you'll get your username back as soon as he seees it.
Re: I Need The Help Of Any Moderator Pls! by shotter50: 12:46am On Jul 11, 2010
@ Dominique,

I seem to have a similar problem with MsDee, i too have had my posting rights withdrawn for spamming!!!. It also seems that there is no clear cut mode of communicating with the Site Admin or the Mods which makes it an even more frustrating experience. Is there a way I can have my account (username = shotster50) reinstated??
Re: I Need The Help Of Any Moderator Pls! by dominique(f): 11:55am On Jul 11, 2010
@ shotster 50
i've sent a message to Seun though i don't know what manner of post that got your id banned. lets wait and see.
Re: I Need The Help Of Any Moderator Pls! by shotter50: 12:33am On Jul 12, 2010
@ Dominique,

Thanks for yoiur help.
Re: I Need The Help Of Any Moderator Pls! by shotter50: 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2010
@ Dominique,

Sorry to be a bother again. I have just had my posting rights withdrawn yet again!!!! and even before that, i found i could not post a new topic without it being deleted!!
Re: I Need The Help Of Any Moderator Pls! by dominique(f): 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2010
you have to stop resubmiting these posts. that's why the spambots bans your id.
Re: I Need The Help Of Any Moderator Pls! by shotter50: 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2010
I resubmit the posts because it keeps deleting them!!!!
Re: I Need The Help Of Any Moderator Pls! by dominique(f): 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2010
if you submit a post once and it disappear, then you notify the moderator of the section you posted in. resubmitting the same post will only make the bots block your id. you'll have to manage this other id till admin restore your former one.
Re: I Need The Help Of Any Moderator Pls! by mamagee3(f): 1:07am On Jul 20, 2010
What should the moderators do for you?

(1) (Reply)

Were Is Mr Seun? / Okotie Rejects Presidential Poll Result / Mob Set Bank Ablaze After Police Shot Woman Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.