Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,274 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Check These Out, And Please What Do You Guys Think? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Check These Out, And Please What Do You Guys Think? (858 Views)

What Do You Guys Think Of My Designs?: Book cover, Kindle Cover-fantasy / Good Friday - Check These Out / Hi What You Guys Think About This School Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check These Out, And Please What Do You Guys Think? by kiddoiLL(m): 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hi everyone, Okay first of all I'm not an artist, I've never studied it, never learnt it or had anyone tell me how to go through with pencils. Matter of fact I'm a music Producer, work and go to the studio everyday.. I sketch once a while, but I stopped, so lately at the studio I've been free, boredom led to me getting a pencil and just sketching.
So I did all 4 of this, so now a few of my friends who come to the studio do say why not go for a 6 month course and learn more of it and painting so I could be doing it at the side.
First I want to know what you all think about these, and please anyone with an idea of how much going to learn this from an art academy would cost??

Mods abeg I dey beg una make una epp me push this go front page
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Printing / Non Profit Logo Designed By Kilojo / Meet The Young And Experience Graphic Artist In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.