Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,318 members, 7,850,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

Discussion - Seychelles vs Nigeria: Your Best And Worst Performer In The Game - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Discussion - Seychelles vs Nigeria: Your Best And Worst Performer In The Game (557 Views)

The Best And Worst Of Nigerian Footballers Abroad / Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) / Seychelles Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 Qualifier - 0 - 3 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discussion - Seychelles vs Nigeria: Your Best And Worst Performer In The Game by gatecrash123: 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
we are going to take a look at your worst and best performer in the game between Seychelles and Nigeria at the stade linite in Seychelles which ended 0:3 in favour of the away team with goals from ahmed musa, chidozie awaziem and a penalty kick from Odion ighalo after winger Samuel Kalu was brought down in the 18 yard box.

Re: Discussion - Seychelles vs Nigeria: Your Best And Worst Performer In The Game by gatecrash123: 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
my best performer is Leon balogun while my worst performer is ogenyi onazi
Re: Discussion - Seychelles vs Nigeria: Your Best And Worst Performer In The Game by gatecrash123: 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
onazi and bad passes are like 5&6
Re: Discussion - Seychelles vs Nigeria: Your Best And Worst Performer In The Game by stanbillion200(m): 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
My best performer was Samuel Kalu. Mehn that guy is good, his runs do expose defenders. He is just like Sadio Mane of Senegal. Onyekuru also gave us a glimpse of what we can get from him. Thank Moses even retired, we also have Moses Simon to call upon. The worst performers are Kenneth Omeruo and ODION Ighalo

2 Likes

Re: Discussion - Seychelles vs Nigeria: Your Best And Worst Performer In The Game by gatecrash123: 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
stanbillion200:
My best performer was Samuel Kalu.
Mehn that guy is good, his runs do expose defenders.
He is just like Sadio Mane of Senegal.
Onyekuru also gave us a glimpse of what we can get from him.
Thank Moses even retired, we also have Moses Simon to call upon.
The worst performers are Kenneth Omeruo and ODION Ighalo
Samuel Kalu was also outstanding in the game. he tried.

(1) (Reply)

Boxing – As We Predicted, Anthony Joshua Knocks Out Povetkin In 7th Round / Ahmed Musa Pens Sweet Note To Appreciate His Mother / Juventus 2-0 SPAL, Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 10th Goal! (Video, Results)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.