Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Com In It's URGENT - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Com In It's URGENT (798 Views)

What Happens When You Type Google.com In Your Browser And Press Enter? / What Happens When You Type Google.com In Your Browser And Press Enter / What Happens When You Type Google.com In Your Browser And Press Enter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Com In It's URGENT by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hello house want to be a mobile app developer,and intend to get a lesson teacher for my self.I want to lbw in sequential order what are the areas of computer studies he will take me starting from the scratch or what are the qualifications I should look for in the teacher. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Simple Html And Css Login Form For Beginner [watch Video] / #1 Bulksms Company In Nigeria And Other Countries Freesmsplan.com / Programming Enthusiasts Or Community In Mowe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.