Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Please, Hw Do I Convert My Free . Domain Name To A Paid .com Name. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please, Hw Do I Convert My Free . Domain Name To A Paid .com Name. (493 Views)

How To Create Free Blog / Free /blogger Templates Needed / How To Make Money From Free Blogging Platform And Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Hw Do I Convert My Free . Domain Name To A Paid .com Name. by satelliteDISH(m): 3:24am On Sep 09, 2018
brethren, recently I started getting tons of traffic to my free blog. I have saved some money and now I want to get a paid domain name.

hw do i convert my free . domain name to a paid .com name without losing my traffic to the back links from the . name.

Ur advice will be most appreciated.
Re: Please, Hw Do I Convert My Free . Domain Name To A Paid .com Name. by gracefoundmme(m): 4:37am On Sep 09, 2018
Okay.. it's very simple, we have domain and hosting companies... Like namecheap.com, goddady, hostgator, whogohost, hostnownow ... etc, you can check hostnownow and get your .com there... If u need more explanations, contact me ..
... But u can check those bames have listed there
Re: Please, Hw Do I Convert My Free . Domain Name To A Paid .com Name. by ashiraf(m): 6:04am On Sep 09, 2018
satelliteDISH:
brethren, recently I started getting tons of traffic to my free blog. I have saved some money and now I want to get a paid domain name.

hw do i convert my free . domain name to a paid .com name without losing my traffic to the back links from the . name.

Ur advice will be most appreciated.
Hi first purchase a domain u want. i recommand either godaddy, namecheap or riseshost.
Me all my domains are with https://riseshost.com you may also get one there.
then after getting a domain, connect it using DNS.
go in dashboard, custom domain and set every thing.
Re: Please, Hw Do I Convert My Free . Domain Name To A Paid .com Name. by satelliteDISH(m): 11:45am On Sep 09, 2018
ashiraf:

Hi first purchase a domain u want. i recommand either godaddy, namecheap or riseshost.
Me all my domains are with https://riseshost.com you may also get one there.
then after getting a domain, connect it using DNS.
go in dashboard, custom domain and set every thing.

Sir, please guide me. Will I use gtb naira MasterCard to purchase it or I should request for gtb dollar MasterCard. How do I go about purchasing the domain.
Re: Please, Hw Do I Convert My Free . Domain Name To A Paid .com Name. by satelliteDISH(m): 11:48am On Sep 09, 2018
gracefoundmme:
Okay.. it's very simple, we have domain and hosting companies... Like namecheap.com, goddady, hostgator, whogohost, hostnownow ... etc, you can check hostnownow and get your .com there... If u need more explanations, contact me ..
... But u can check those bames have listed there

Sir, I have checked the name that I want and it is available.

please guide me. Will I use gtb naira MasterCard to purchase it or I should request for gtb dollar MasterCard. How do I go about purchasing the domain.
Re: Please, Hw Do I Convert My Free . Domain Name To A Paid .com Name. by ashiraf(m): 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
satelliteDISH:

Sir, please guide me. Will I use gtb naira MasterCard to purchase it or I should request for gtb dollar MasterCard. How do I go about purchasing the domain.
Yes you can use your nair master card as long as they enabled it to shop on the internet... get your domain www.riseshost.com let me know if you still need further help.
Re: Please, Hw Do I Convert My Free . Domain Name To A Paid .com Name. by bedfordng(m): 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
the configuration instructions is on blogger settings. I believe you can even download the config file in text format from blogger.
Re: Please, Hw Do I Convert My Free . Domain Name To A Paid .com Name. by satelliteDISH(m): 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
ashiraf:

Yes you can use your nair master card as long as they enabled it to shop on the internet... get your domain www.riseshost.com let me know if you still need further help.

OK. I will get back to u. Your friends list is just +1 now. U have been so helpful.
Re: Please, Hw Do I Convert My Free . Domain Name To A Paid .com Name. by Eze2000(m): 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
satelliteDISH:

OK. I will get back to u. Your friends list is just +1 now. U have been so helpful.

I was in your shoes 3 years ago, complete with blog and GtBank Mastercard and seeking help to buy domain and connect it.
It was a long journey. I trusted some who then stole my MasterCard details and used to shop online. I bout domain from Godday only to realize I could have gotten better elsewhere. Today, I with Namecheap and my site has moved to Wordpress.

If you need help i will give it to you. I will give my old blogger premium template theme for 1k... Magpress. Google it, its the best of its kind and so beautiful.. nice SEO

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Site Like This / 29 Hidden Chrome Features That Will Make Your Life Easier / US And Nigerian Adsense Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.