Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Gotv Has Defrauded Me Again - Return My Money Or Reactivate My Device. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Gotv Has Defrauded Me Again - Return My Money Or Reactivate My Device. (350 Views)

Affordable Fire TV Stick 4K Max Streaming Device, Wi-fi 6, Alexa Voice Remote!!! / Affordable Fire TV Stick 4K Max Streaming Device, Wi-fi 6, Alexa Voice Remote!!! / Play With Power! Itel Debuts Itel P37 Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gotv Has Defrauded Me Again - Return My Money Or Reactivate My Device. by rmventures(m): 4:44am On Sep 09, 2018
This is the second time Gotv will try to play smart on me and I'm very sure that this is intentional. The first time I subscribed 3-month Gotv light (#1050) for my brother early this year but when it was exactly 2 months he was deactivated and asked to pay for another subscription. We tried to contact them but all to no avail. I again subscribed for the same package (Gotv light 3-month) on 30th of June and my subscription was supposed to expire on the 29th or 30th of September but at exactly 1st of September I was deactivated. I tried to contact them but nothing has been done till date.

Is this how I will continue to be charged for 3-month and giving access to just 2 months? This is very unfair as every penny counts at this particular era and I'm highly disappointed.
Re: Gotv Has Defrauded Me Again - Return My Money Or Reactivate My Device. by nnatobryno(m): 6:12am On Sep 09, 2018
How can you say reaching them was not possible? Contact their customer care and get some explanation before raising 'false alarm'.
Re: Gotv Has Defrauded Me Again - Return My Money Or Reactivate My Device. by heryur(m): 11:48am On Sep 09, 2018
Simple arithmetic, you subscribed for 3 months on two occasion and got 2 months can't you just reason that they don't want your subscription to exceed 2 month at a go,just subscrib for 2 months and get your 2 months as simple as that or because of one stupid promo that stated that you should subscrib 3 months non stop and get recharged or what.Anyway is your money you can keep dashing that company money who knows may be you belong to the millionaire gang.

(1) (Reply)

Get $5,000 = N1,900,000 Investment In Your Startup / Idea From Envestlab / Ebenator Concerned Citizens Holds Get Together Amidst Conviviality / Watch Adekunle Gold And Simi Full Wedding Video In Lagos. Full In HD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.