Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,128 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

Adorable Little Girl Breaks The Internet With Birthday Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Little Girl Breaks The Internet With Birthday Photos (1652 Views)

Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) / Timi Dakolo At 40: Friends And Family Surprise him With Birthday Dinner (video) / DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Little Girl Breaks The Internet With Birthday Photos by 13Ebiscoo: 7:12am On Sep 09, 2018
The birthday photos of an adorable little girl has gone viral and the internet can’t keep calm

The one year old identified as Efeturi Saleisha Zino seems to have gotten her captivating beauty from her mother, former beauty queen and supermodel, Ofou Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi

Celebrating her daughter’s birthday today, the mother of one shared pictures of her beautiful daughter and penned down a beautiful birthday message

She wrote;

“My baby is a year old today. There’s a lot to write today about this wonderful gift of a daughter but I ll keep it until she’s up(still sleeping).. just like yesterday in a blink of an eye she’s a year old today..

“baby I’m so proud of you and the bigger and better you that you are growing into..I love you endlessly and would go round the world just to see you smile.. Happy birthday my favorite cake pop..Gods grace will never depart from your choices in life”

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/adorable-little-girl-breaks-internet.html

1 Like

Re: Adorable Little Girl Breaks The Internet With Birthday Photos by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:16am On Sep 09, 2018
What is adorable about this little girl?

1 Like

Re: Adorable Little Girl Breaks The Internet With Birthday Photos by mrtomola(m): 7:38am On Sep 09, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
What is adorable about this little girl?

abi o

1 Like

Re: Adorable Little Girl Breaks The Internet With Birthday Photos by Abdul3391(m): 7:57am On Sep 09, 2018
Awww!! I want to make a baby
Re: Adorable Little Girl Breaks The Internet With Birthday Photos by hisgrace090: 8:29am On Sep 09, 2018
That cloth is bad for a toddler.
Re: Adorable Little Girl Breaks The Internet With Birthday Photos by AuroraB(f): 9:28am On Sep 09, 2018
Mindless behavior sad
Even Whites were condemning the dressing on a group laidat on Facebook then, I didn't know it has anything to do with Nigeria.
Not cool
Re: Adorable Little Girl Breaks The Internet With Birthday Photos by Zoe99(f): 11:58am On Sep 09, 2018
The first outfit is inappropriate.
Re: Adorable Little Girl Breaks The Internet With Birthday Photos by daveP(m): 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
Parenting is truly gone to the gutters. Eo else to blame but the Rights Claimers crew that always chant they can do whatever they like anyhow they want. They see barbie dolls not Lil babies thus the plethora of experimenting.

(1) (Reply)

Kim K Shares Naked Photos Of Women Of Various Shapes, Sizes To Promote Her Prod / Photographer Bolaji Alonge Wed His Wife A Cavalcade Of 20 Tricycle - Photos / Kim-kardashian Releases Racy Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.