Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State (50839 Views)

Corper Rocks NYSC 'Khaki' Uniform In Dubai, UAE (pics/vid) / Slay Queen Turns Her NYSC Khaki To Mini-skirt (photos) / Female Corper's Khaki Trouser Ripped During An Exercise At NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by Kelly2713(m): 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
nothing special about khaki
Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by Ttipsy(f): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
the guy is a fool, it's obvious. so apart from the Nysc dress, no other thing for him to use? fool
Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by crunchyg: 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
zinnyzee:
Haaaa!!!!

Baba must hear of this.
Finest girl
Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by Aluckiest(m): 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
How una take know say na corper him be?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by alabi484(m): 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2018
Babyforever:
This one week me cheesy
It will month you very soon grin
Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by alabi484(m): 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
The cold here in jos can warrant you to use anything for protection of food from getting cold
Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2018
zinnyzee:
Haaaa!!!!

Baba must hear of this.
better face your studies and stop disturbing one fragile old man where he is
Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
crunchyg:
Finest girl
you need surgery
Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by sapeleboi(m): 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
who khaki help

Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by crunchyg: 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
Dapsonemmanuel:
you need surgery
You and I who need surgery, with that your blind man glasses, how will you be able to see well? Smh
Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
crunchyg:

You and I who need surgery, with that your blind man glasses, how will you be able to see well? Smh
see why I said you need surgery
Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by adebolaojesanmi(m): 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
this guy is so stupid....imagine the insolence and disrespect.
Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hahaha u can even use your university cert chop suya....Nigeria is over rated its not a country....just a commodity
Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by crunchyg: 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
Dapsonemmanuel:
see why I said you need surgery
You lack sense
Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
crunchyg:
You lack sense
you lack sight.. now run along
Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by crunchyg: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
Dapsonemmanuel:
you lack sight.. now run along
No try quote me again. If you don't want to get the highest beating of your life
Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by Almunjid(m): 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
Joemetry:
He bought the khaki with his money, did he?

Question tag ti ku! Lol

Let me add one...

U know how to speak good English, does u? Lol

Hahahaha, laugh won kill me, abeg shift make I faint! Lol

Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by cardoctor(m): 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
Poverty

(1) (2) (Reply)

My NYSC Experience In Jigawa State. / Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months / My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.