Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,418 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist (46020 Views)

Waris Kareem And Tsai Ing-wen, Taiwanese President To Meet / Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours / Meet Kareem Waris Olamilekan, An Artist Who Drew President Emmanuel Macron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by laidelaitan(f): 10:21am On Sep 09, 2018
Kareem’s life has changed since drawing President Macron – Manager

More fortune has come the way of 11-year-old artist, Kareem Waris Olamilekan, who drew the French President Emmanuel Macron, during a visit to New Afrika Shrine in Lagos.

After getting a house from the Lagos State Government, Ecobank Nigeria has signed an adoption agreement with his parents. Parts of the deal include seeing the young artist through his education and making sure he lacks nothing for the next 20 years.

In an interview, Kareem’s manager, Adeniyi Adewole, said they were doing everything possible to secure the future of the young artist.

He stated, “I am happy that Ecobank has decided to secure his future. I was with them when an agreement was reached and I was part of the process. Since I am the manager, they couldn’t do such a thing without my knowledge.”

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/09/09/headofsocials-kareems-life-has-changed-since-drawing-president-macron-manager/

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by Groovenaija360(m): 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
Wow FTC after a long time.

I go soon hammer.

Follow me now on Twitter @herodabeatzlord now wey I never too hammer.

Mean while

Drawing a handsome president is not hard na.

Let him draw buhari and see cheesy

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by mabaz(m): 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
Good news

4 Likes

Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by softwerk(f): 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
3rd to comment! What an achievement grin

I dedicate this to my network provider; may thunder locate the telecom masts of all your competitors angry

And may the same thunder apply to these 2 busy bodies above me......Oya come and beat me grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by Oceannaagent: 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
When you finally meet your destiny helper

8 Likes

Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by Nobodys(f): 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
The president is handsome.

8 Likes

Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by Hanji(m): 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
Nice one.
This are the kind of pple to be celebrated not bbnaija miscreants

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by Bamidey: 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
Go boy.
More blessings to u. Oriire!

1 Like

Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by Kadejo(m): 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
Good
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by Mizk(f): 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
Imagine what it'd have been if it was buhari he drew cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by Wiizzyy: 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
SURE BOY!!!
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by samdavjustin(m): 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lagos is working grin grin
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by Peacemaker5128: 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
I hate pig
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by SarFakky: 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lovely.
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by SoftP(m): 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
APC and publicity stunt... Same way Oshiomole promised to train the Stowaway boy in August 24, 2013

He blocked all his way for sponsorship and later abandoned the dude.

NEVER TRUST APC PROMISES..

still waiting for $1 to #1

ONLY GOD CAN INTERVENE

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by oshe11: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
You mean that lil kid drew that?shocked

4 Likes

Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by eclecticbaron: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
Good one from Lagos State Government and Ecobank. This will encourage other people. It pays to be creative...just keep working hard it will pay off one day.

1 Like

Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by Genniez(f): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
When destiny meets with opportunity.. Congratulations dear..

1 Like

Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by Hector09(m): 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
Talent pays, this dude is a sure millionaire in d future
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by Kelly2713(m): 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
baba God have answered the young lad call thump's up boy

1 Like

Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by sunkoye: 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
Oluwaseun.....
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by yomalex(m): 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
Interesting
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by Trendy247: 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
Nice one..

But I don't think he drew that all alone
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by SocialJustice: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ecobank of all banks.

1 Like

Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by blingxx(m): 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
like play like play that boy have made it in life undecided
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by Shortyy(f): 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
Such a beautiful portrait. God, my our talents take us places. Amen

1 Like

Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by nazablossom(f): 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
This is amazing.Hope that the bank will keep their promise. The guy really is talented.

1 Like

Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by 12345baba(m): 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
Nice one
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by bedspread: 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
That's how GOD switches people from Sorrow to JOY..

1 Like

Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by Alejoc(m): 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
What a testimony.... Talent pays!
Re: Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist by AreaFada2: 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
Nobodys:
The president is handsome.
Yet no pretty "young lady" attracted him. He married a woman 25 years older than him. Wife's first child is 41. This president is 40.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice / Ben Enwonwu’s Missing Painting, Tutu, Found In London Flat / What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.