Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,596 members, 7,830,824 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

South Sudan Plane Crash Kills 17 People (Photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Sudan Plane Crash Kills 17 People (Photo) (25674 Views)

Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) / 17 People Die In Onitsha As Flood From Heavy Rainfall Sweeps Bus Into Culvert / Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Sudan Plane Crash Kills 17 People (Photo) by troublemakea(m): 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
BUSHHUNTER:
South Sudan always felt North Is their problem not until disintegration, The Southern part resort to killing of themselves over resources and boundary issues.

The Northern part which is the Sudan now stable and peaceful.

I pray this won't be the case in Nigeria in decades to come.

what does plane crash got to do with this thrash you'd just posted undecided

give lot of people many years they still wount grow brain or wisdom
Re: South Sudan Plane Crash Kills 17 People (Photo) by NobodyKnows(m): 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
franchasng:
not true, south Sudan issue is multiple crises unlike Biafra.

Unlike in the Sudan where there is a more cogent sense of fighting off the Arab invader, in Nigeria, its more of political tuzzle on who controls the southern resources.

In Sudan that u mentioned and compared with Nigeria, there is a deep enmity between the Arabs in the Northern Sudan, and the Christians + animists in the Southern Sudan.

This led to the Sudanese Civil Wars, twice, and since 2011, South Sudan has been its own, no more related to the Arabs in North Sudan.

But Sudan is not just only facing this, they are also facing separatism in Darfur, South Kordofan and Blue Nile. Let me also remind u that they are also even Muslims yet they fight against Khartoum for many years now, so southern Sudan is not just a homogenously Christian region like u think.

So the problem of Nigeria is about political and resource issues unlike Sudan that have multiple tribal, racial and religious crises.

The major problem Nigeria is facing is resource control. In Sudan, however, they have been at odds in all occasions, from the Government, to the people - ethnic Nilotic and Nubian groups vs. Arab majority; Arabization vs. Blacks; to even Muslims clash Muslims and Muslims vs. Christians.

This fact is a tragedy of Sudan because it turns the country into a failed state.

So comparing the fate of Southern Sudan with probably Biafra should they get their independence is baseless because Southern Sudan have multiple crises ranging from ethnic Nilotic and Nubian groups vs. Arab majority; Arabization vs. Blacks; to even Muslims clash Muslims and Muslims vs. Christians, which Biafra don't have.
Biafra is an illusion that will never happen.
Kiss the truth.
Sai baba till 2023
Re: South Sudan Plane Crash Kills 17 People (Photo) by EzendiEgo1: 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
Jabioro:
Neccesity will compelled you when the arrive.Before the jet engine inventn airplane has been on,the principle and the rules remained the same only modification continus.May the Supreme being be our guide and guards
Amen
Re: South Sudan Plane Crash Kills 17 People (Photo) by franchasng: 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Biafra is an illusion that will never happen.
Kiss the truth.
Sai baba till 2023
stop being so scared of Biafra, it doesn't bite na....I know when u hear Boafra, u get scared cos it will take food away from u and your parasitic region and make u people poor and hopeless cry
Re: South Sudan Plane Crash Kills 17 People (Photo) by NobodyKnows(m): 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
franchasng:
stop being so scared of Biafra, it doesn't bite na....I know when u hear Boafrt, u get scared cos it will take food away from u and make u poor and hopeless
Ok
Re: South Sudan Plane Crash Kills 17 People (Photo) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

You guys should tell me what will make me enter a plane that don't have jet engine in it.
Some people out of ignorance will be killing themselves.

Really ? So all airworthy planes must have jet engines ? Smh
Re: South Sudan Plane Crash Kills 17 People (Photo) by madridsta007(m): 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
[quote author=BUSHHUNTER post=71047104]South Sudan always felt North Is their problem not until disintegration, The Southern part resort to killing of themselves over resources and boundary issues.

[/

North Sudan— or Sudan allowed referendum to a South Sudan already rife with an internal civil war, overran by Sudan’s killing squad AKA supporter of APC interahamwe militia and famine from the refugee crisis and desertification. Militias had overran the place with guns and other small arms supplied from the West. And sanctions from sanctions from the West.

It was always going to be a volatile post-referendum period.
Re: South Sudan Plane Crash Kills 17 People (Photo) by Sharpshooota: 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
ILOVEPUSY:
R.I.P embarassed

What's with the moniker?

What do you love about pussy?
Re: South Sudan Plane Crash Kills 17 People (Photo) by MahatmaGhandi: 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
Africa is messed up
Re: South Sudan Plane Crash Kills 17 People (Photo) by ify1234: 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
BUSHHUNTER:
South Sudan always felt North Is their problem not until disintegration, The Southern part resort to killing of themselves over resources and boundary issues.

Not really, they might not have over blown political crisis but there is inflation and serious hunger in Sudan (North). They really hv no resources now.
Re: South Sudan Plane Crash Kills 17 People (Photo) by wink2015(m): 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
Benekruku:
Benin people now in Sudan.

Do you mean the French speaking west African country called Benin republic?
Re: South Sudan Plane Crash Kills 17 People (Photo) by Kellyrichp: 12:01am On Sep 10, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dana Air Flight ‎537 Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – A Passenger’s Ordeal. / 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. / Dropping Refuse From Moving Vehicles Attracts N5000 Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.