Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Spiritual Warfare Alert: Reptilian Shapeshifters Are Real! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Warfare Alert: Reptilian Shapeshifters Are Real! (597 Views)

God's Answer For Spiritual Warfare - Joseph Prince / Inside The Pope's Reptilian Audience Hall In Vatican City (Pictures) / The Dark Secrets Behind The Pope’s Audience Hall (it’s A Giant Reptilian) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Warfare Alert: Reptilian Shapeshifters Are Real! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
SPIRITUAL WARFARE ALERT: REPTILIAN SHAPESHIFTERS ARE REAL! Pray for the deliverance, salvation and repentance of those in involved in FREEMASONRY and in the ILLUMINATI in JESUS' name.

I know what you're thinking upon reading this headline... she's nuts, crazy, or she needs help this stuff is farfetched. Guess what? I don't blame you for a minute because I would think the same thing! When our society has an obsession with things related to zombies,the occult, haunted houses, Halloween, science fiction, the paranormal and witchcraft it is difficult for people to detach themselves from the LIE vs the TRUTH.

Think what you want to think about me, I don't care because I'm not here to make friends I am here to speak the TRUTH, I am here to WARN and I am here to lead you to JESUS so he can protect you from all evil in this world. Have you ever heard "truth is stranger than fiction"? The meaning behind the idiom states "sometimes what actually happens is more bizarre than anything that could have been imagined."

My friends that's exactly what happened to me last summer!

AUG 2015 ENCOUNTER WITH A REPTILIAN SHAPESHIFTER:
Last summer as I waited in my car after finishing errands, I noticed that the car parked next to mine had a "Christian" decal and an Order of the Eastern Star decal on its tail lights so immediately I wanted to warn the driver of the dangers. As soon as she approached me I saw her EYES SHAPESHIFT from BLACK SCLERAS into HAZEL ALLIGATOR/SNAKE EYES. Instantly I was petrified, in fact I had my head down crying out to JESUS to protect me. I warned her that her FREEMASON organization is Satanic but she denied it. Moments later she took off and I blessed her in JESUS' name. I was numb for 2 days because I couldn't believe what I saw with my own eyes but thank you LORD that your hand of protection is on me as well as your other children.

The first time I've heard about reptilian shapeshifters was back in 2014 when the news talked about Justin Bieber's eyes shapeshifting while he was in jail. If you google the video you will see his eyes shapeshift and I remember seeing it LIVE and I didn't know what to make of it. After last summer's encounter, I can now say REPTILIAN SHAPESHIFTERS ARE REAL and they are among us!!! Many of these reptilians are freemasons and/or agents of the Illuminati and the New World Order (globalists). These people have demons inside of them and this is why in some cases you will see demonic manifestation on them. These people need their demons to be casted out in JESUS' name.

For those that do not know the Illuminati, it's an elite organization of world leaders, business authorities, innovators, artists, and other influential members of this planet. This SATANIC coalition unites influencers of all political, religious, and geographical backgrounds to further the prosperity of the human species as a whole. The Illuminati consists of freemasons and their goal is to promote the NEW WORLD ORDER. Their master plan is the creation of a one world government, a one world economic system and a one world religion under the AntiChrist and taking the mark of the beast. "Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead," (Revelation 13:16)

Unfortunately many celebrities, politicians, world leaders, local leaders and athletes have sold their souls to the devil for money, power and status. It is imperative in this final hour that we must pray for their salvation, repentance and deliverance in JESUS' name.

If you or someone you know belongs to the Illuminati or is a freemason, it is time to REPENT, SIN NO MORE and get UNDER JESUS CHRIST. The LORD is about to flick off the FILTH of PERVERSION, PERDITION, CORRUPTION AND FREEMASONRY OFF THIS LAND.

For months, the LORD has been telling his intercessors to pray the following:
"Expose the darkness, vindicate the wrongfully accused, all those that are guilty and have been acquitted let your scales of justice prevail. Give mercy to the wicked and send them dreams so they can repent and sin no more. If they don't want to repent, take away their wealth, shut down their businesses, shut down their organizations, remove their platforms of influence, humble them LORD JESUS because you will not be mocked! Destroy the temples of Baal, destroy the spiritual walls of Jericho, decimate the powers of darkness, topple over those satanic altars, burn those demons into dust, frustrate, cancel, annihilate the devil in the almighty name of JESUS CHRIST! "

My friends it is time for the WORLD (believers and nonbelievers) to wake up! You either take the devil out or he will take you out! It's time to choose whom you will serve today! Whose side are you on? The devil or Jesus?

I want you to know that JESUS loves you and he is waiting for you to call out his name. Invite him into your heart, repent, sin no more, accept JESUS as your LORD and SAVIOR, grab a bible, start praying, get baptized in the HOLY SPIRIT and BE HOLY! I speak life, truth, blessings over your life, your family, your ministry and your purpose in JESUS' name.

To read the post that the ILLUMINATI IS REAL click here:
https://www.facebook.com/john832thetruth/photos/pb.732465156796993.-2207520000.1474477929./1226670017376502/?type=3&theater

To read the post about Natural eyes vs. Prophetic Spiritual Eyes click here: https://www.facebook.com/john832thetruth/photos/pb.732465156796993.-2207520000.1474477929./1229477103762460/?type=3&theater

**WARNING**
This post is intended to worship the LORD in TRUTH (bible) and in SPIRIT (baptized, filled and led by the Holy Spirit), so if this is your first time reading about Spiritual Warfare you may want to sit down for this msg.

"Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." (Ephesians 6:11-12)

"Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. " (Ephesians 5:11)

"And do this, understanding the present time: The hour has already come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed."(Romans 13:11)

(1) (Reply)

Born-again Lady With Banging Curves Praying In Church Cause Stir Online / Bishop David Oyedepo Donates Materials To Maiduguri IDP Camp. / Mongolia Sinks Into A Cesspit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.