Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes (10798 Views)

Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido / Wizkid Has Found Basit, The Boy Mechanic He Wants To Sponsor His Education / "Wizkid Has Been Going To The Gym" - Tunde Ednut Mocks Wizkid 6packs, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes by 1960ng(m): 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
-I want to F*ck you -South African Lady tells wizkid as she posts her nudes

A south African female (@Xhosasa) Twitter user posts pictures of her nudes and tells WizKid she wants to F*ck and Suck his D*ck.

She posts (@Xhosasa) :

WizKid when you come to South Africa I want to treat you right and suck your c*ck , I really love you

#Starboy

To see her uncensored pictures click on the link below :
https://www.1960ng.com/when-you-come-to-south-africa-i-want-to-fck-you-south-lady-tells-wizkid-as-she-posts-her-nudes/

Re: I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
Weytin wizkid com talk?

15 Likes

Re: I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes by Adaowerri111: 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
South African disease

10 Likes

Re: I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes by Baawaa(m): 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
One of Jezebel's daughters grin grin grin angry

4 Likes

Re: I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes by fk002: 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
With this kind HIV that come full all nook and crannies of SouthAfrica.

South African women are just like death sentence

3 Likes

Re: I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes by EmekaBlue(m): 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
Yahoo
Re: I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes by febby419(m): 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
Who come censored it na cool cool undecided lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes by neolboy(m): 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
She needs Jesus
Re: I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes by blazepascal(m): 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
Fake news
Re: I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
Wizkid village people don pose as south african nudist angry
Re: I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes by hiteelong(f): 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
Omo ale jati jati

2 Likes

Re: I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
At least she has accepted that she is nothing but a shameless hoe who thinks the world revolves around her pussy.
I wish her good luck on the pursuit of her life ambition of fvcking Wizkid.After she achieves that,I hope she can then kill herself.
Prodigious disgrace to womanhood.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes by Segunade10: 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ok
Re: I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes by columbus007(m): 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
na wao,girls are always sez starve why? undecided
Re: I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Wow

Wizzy should brace himself up then, for a time of his life. grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
What do you want us to see now.
Why censoring it sef. mtcheeew

But souty girls and big yansh be like 5&6.
but most of d gals get ugly faces Sha.

1 Like

Re: I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
LuciferCristi:
Look at her moniker.
It's XhosaNostra. grin

I always said feminists are sex-starved so they take their frustrations out by bashing men online.

Just look at how cheaply XhosaNostra is selling herself off just to desperately get some preeq. But on Nairaland, she is a feminist fighting for female "rights". grin

Her mentor pocohantas is currently on an inflatable boat on the Mediterranean heading to Italy ever since her mom sent word from the village that she's tired of raising her kid.

Preeq must always reset your brains. Always.

grin grin

This really cracked me up bro.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes by BigbamoAYO(m): 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
OLOSHOOOOOO
Re: I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes by BigbamoAYO(m): 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
Yon no get him phone number
OgogoroFreak:
Weytin wizkid com talk?
Re: I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes by nazablossom(f): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Weytin wizkid com talk?
He is still thinking about it.
Re: I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes by Chubhie: 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
She ought to have sent a dm to wizkid and save we the practicing monks the sight of her shaved gateway to heaven or hell.

1 Like

Re: I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes by ritylove(f): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
Many are mad but few are choosen....it takes a great deal of madness to be amongs the choosen so continue with the madness.
Re: I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes by Tamarapetty(f): 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
Off to twitter
Re: I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
1960ng:
-I want to F*ck you -South African Lady tells wizkid as she posts her nudes

A south African female (@Xhosasa) Twitter user posts pictures of her nudes and tells WizKid she wants to F*ck and Suck his D*ck.

She posts (@Xhosasa) :

WizKid when you come to South Africa I want to treat you right and suck your c*ck , I really love you

#Starboy

To see her uncensored pictures click on the link below :
https://www.1960ng.com/when-you-come-to-south-africa-i-want-to-fck-you-south-lady-tells-wizkid-as-she-posts-her-nudes/

Please what exactly did we do to Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Etc?
Re: I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes by Dollarship(m): 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
I can see infection manifesting in her
Re: I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes by IamPlato(m): 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2018

Wizkid That Has Small Prick
Re: I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes by ritylove(f): 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
IamPlato:

Wizkid That Has Small Prick
av u seen it before shocked
Re: I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes by IamPlato(m): 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
ritylove:
av u seen it before shocked

Men With Big Prick Dont Wear Pencil Jeans...
The Thicker your Voice The more Chance of A larger Your thing

1 Like

Re: I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes by wayne4loan: 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
IamPlato:

Men With Big Prick Dont Wear Pencil Jeans...

The Thicker your Voice The more Chance of A larger Your thing
100 percent true . U be man way sabi
Re: I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes by Jamesviktor(m): 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
shit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donjazzy And Dprince Now MTN Ambassador! / See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. / Jojo, The Greek-nigerian Sex Symbol And Her Stavro Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.