Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

The Story Behind The Justdoit Recent Nike Trends - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Story Behind The Justdoit Recent Nike Trends (464 Views)

Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) / Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme / #IssaNigerianThing Trends On Twitter. See Funny Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Behind The Justdoit Recent Nike Trends by Oluwakaysblog55: 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
Many people have been pondering on the reasons for the recent out break of 'Just Do It' trends.

Here it is....

The white Americans have in no time been on the rampage, busy destroying and burning Nike's products.

This is because Nike has signed Colin Kaepernick, the banned American footballer quarterback known for kneeling to show his displeasure during the national anthem to draw attention to anti-black police victimization and brutality in the United States.

Personally, I feel this is another added.........
Continue reading

http://www.oluwakaysblog.com/single.php?id=117#

Re: The Story Behind The Justdoit Recent Nike Trends by SoftP(m): 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
I am not understanding

Re: The Story Behind The Justdoit Recent Nike Trends by blakid(m): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
I can't really comprehend, but anyways i will comment and i have "JUST DONE THAT".
#Justdoit

1 Like

Re: The Story Behind The Justdoit Recent Nike Trends by RichardXY(m): 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
SoftP:
I am not understanding

The story isn't finished. Click on the link to redirect you to another site for the full gist.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Minimum Wage : NLC, ULC Announce Nationwide Strike. / The Difference / South African Girl Stocks X-rated Photos Of Herself On Twitter (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.