Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Whats The Major Flaw In The Nokia E72 If Any? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whats The Major Flaw In The Nokia E72 If Any? (2416 Views)

Nokia C1: First Pure Android From The Nokia Unveiled / Major Flaw In Android Phones Would Let Hackers In W.ith Just A Text / How Much Is The Nokia E63? (2) (3) (4)

Whats The Major Flaw In The Nokia E72 If Any? by MardiGras: 8:25am On Jul 02, 2010
I want to buy a nokia e72 phone. I have read contrasting reviews on the phone.
i would like to hear first hand from a current or past user of the phone.
Please is there any major flaw in this phone? Can i commit my hard earned money in buying this phone?
Speak now or forever hold your peace angry
Re: Whats The Major Flaw In The Nokia E72 If Any? by MardiGras: 7:39am On Jul 03, 2010
make una talk now? angry
Re: Whats The Major Flaw In The Nokia E72 If Any? by chelseabmw(m): 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2010
i just bought mine recently.I read here on nairaland before i went for it.This phone is da bomb.It's 100% better than a black berry,trust me.
Re: Whats The Major Flaw In The Nokia E72 If Any? by malikalhaj: 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2010
no BIS
Re: Whats The Major Flaw In The Nokia E72 If Any? by joanana(f): 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2010
Nokia E72 is the Bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is better than any Crackberry trust me!!!!!!!!!!! I ve got loads of applications on ma mobile n i read the posts on nairaland before gettin it n i dont regret it alllll!!!!!!!!!!!!. Its all i ever wanted in a fone. So be wise n get us.
Re: Whats The Major Flaw In The Nokia E72 If Any? by joanana(f): 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2010
For the record, it also depends on what u need in afone. I m not a fan of touch screen fones, if i was i would go fo Nokia N900. If u like a bi memory u can go for Nokia N8. Like i said it depends on what u desire in a fone. Its up to u.
Re: Whats The Major Flaw In The Nokia E72 If Any? by lynxnoon(m): 10:28am On Jul 05, 2010
i would like to ask wat d IM & email experience is like on E72?. . . . . . .
cos i know it cant be real time like BB but how smooth n fast is it?
Re: Whats The Major Flaw In The Nokia E72 If Any? by malikalhaj: 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2010
lynxnoon:

i would like to ask wat d IM & email experience is like on E72?. . . . . . .
cos i know it cant be real time like BB but how smooth n fast is it?
c'mon u cant be serious. . . ordinary ebuddy does it real time and smooth. . . . i ain't a nokia fanboy and i don't hate BB but the only advantage any BB has over E72 is the monthly thingy
Re: Whats The Major Flaw In The Nokia E72 If Any? by inze(m): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2010
malikalhaj:

c'mon u cant be serious. . . ordinary ebuddy does it real time and smooth. . . . i ain't a nokia fanboy and i don't hate BB but the only advantage any BB has over E72 is the monthly thingy

well said.
As a user of E72 i don't think bb has anything special compared to nokia in the sense of managing emails. The E72 enables you to access your emails (configure more than 1 email account) at the touch of a button (although for a fee, unlike the BIS). Asides that, damn WhiteApple abi na BlackOrange . . .
Re: Whats The Major Flaw In The Nokia E72 If Any? by chelseabmw(m): 6:45am On Jul 12, 2010
wink
Re: Whats The Major Flaw In The Nokia E72 If Any? by gal2nv(m): 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2010
USED NOKIA E72 FOR SALE (VERY CLEAN)
COLOUR: GOLD
PRICE: 38k (NEGOCIABLE)
MEMORY CARD NOT INCLUDED

call 08050643299

Re: Whats The Major Flaw In The Nokia E72 If Any? by Denc: 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2010
Flaws?! Well, I use a black & silver coloured E72. Paid N49,500 @ MizBeach in May '10. Not come across any flaw yet, think its a good fone (this post is via my E72). I hold it in the face of my bandwagon BB-totting friends.
Re: Whats The Major Flaw In The Nokia E72 If Any? by drehdinho(m): 3:36am On Oct 20, 2010
please can anybody tell me the price for E72.I want to sell my fairly used E71 for 28k its priceable
Re: Whats The Major Flaw In The Nokia E72 If Any? by Omichls(m): 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2010
I have a fairly used E71 for sale with free internet browsing for 24k call 08064383854
Re: Whats The Major Flaw In The Nokia E72 If Any? by ndcide(m): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2010
can sombody educate me please.

How does this blackberry thing work.what makes it so special. Why do people pay as much as 5k for the services. Is the 5k just for accessing the internet?or is it just another smart phone that makes ur 'e mailing look like smsing'
what makes this BB phone that exeptional.
Now, if i get an e72 or e71 what edge does a BB phone have. With the e series and a 1000 naira mobil data plan can't i do what others with BB do. Plz someone educate me.
Re: Whats The Major Flaw In The Nokia E72 If Any? by frgy1: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2010
ndcide:

can sombody educate me please.

How does this blackberry thing work.what makes it so special. Why do people pay as much as 5k for the services. Is the 5k just for accessing the internet?or is it just another smart phone that makes your 'e mailing look like smsing'
what makes this BB phone that exeptional.
Now, if i get an e72 or e71 what edge does a BB phone have. With the e series and a 1000 naira mobil data plan can't i do what others with BB do. Plz someone educate me.
frankly the only thing u wont have is a BB pin. so it depends on how important that is to you. so, can you path wit 5k for a BB pin while u can pay 1k to do everything else wit other phones? even a less than 30k phone like mine
Re: Whats The Major Flaw In The Nokia E72 If Any? by ndcide(m): 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2010
and what do i do with the pin?
At least worth 5k.
Re: Whats The Major Flaw In The Nokia E72 If Any? by Mafia4life(m): 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2010
One major advantage of BIS is that the downloads are unlimited unlike normal bandwidth limit. But for loads of app, count BB out. Symbian does it. For BIS PIN, there are good app on symbian that does that exactly as BB PIN. you use ur phone no as ur pin.

Mtn Introduces Magic Talk-on (all Network Calls For 45k Per Sec) / Which Of The Glo Plans Is The Cheapest And How Do I Activate It? / Mtn Mobiletv Has Stopped