Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,335 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More (99144 Views)

Only One Of RCCG Pastors Was Kidnapped - Adeboye / Pastor Adeboye In Ojoto, Anambra For Crusade & Dedication Of RCCG Building / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More by omoelerin1: 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
chiommy123:
lol. Really
Yes. You looked cool and calm
Re: Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More by Sleekfingers: 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Lol.... Yoruba Muslims sef kiss

Who tell you say I am a Muslim..so if someone is not a Christian. Automatically must a Muslim. You better wake up. This is 21st century. The world have past those useless religions
Re: Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More by Odetokun3(m): 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sleekfingers:

[s]
Humble indeed...after collecting tithes up and down. I repeat Nigerian pastors are fraudsters
[/s]
Your mouth no go kill you!
Re: Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More by chiommy123(f): 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
omoelerin1:
Yes. You looked cool and calm

oh iam flattered. Tnx. Pls do take care of her
Re: Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More by Sleekfingers: 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s] THE LORD REBUKE U

Religion zombie spotted. I will rather give my money to the orphanages. Then to give all these. Useless churches.

You better wake up. This is 21st century. The world has gone beyond all these useless religions.
Re: Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More by omoelerin1: 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
chiommy123:
oh iam flattered. Tnx. Pls do take care of her
What do you mean by flattered? Check your mentions history, I think I have told you this sometime ago.
Re: Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More by Sleekfingers: 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Lol.... Yoruba Muslims sef kiss

You tell u say I be Muslim. So anybody that is not a Christian. Automatically that person is Muslim abi?

You better wake up. The world has gone past all these useless religions
Re: Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
Adeboye and most pastors at RCCG are thieves and false prophets. Full stop.
Re: Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More by chiommy123(f): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
omoelerin1:
What do you mean by flattered? Check your mentions history, I think I have told you this sometime ago.
I can't remember. Thanks all the same and do take care of her
Re: Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More by Ikpongiton: 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

The Overseer doesnt partake of that but it exists. I know someone this affected because he isn't yoruba. For the sake of people of little faith, don't post this kind of comment online.
Apart from tribalism ,there is high level of corruption and back stabbing and you say people should be gagged.
Re: Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More by sshyne(m): 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
bedspread:
Very Humble Man of GOD...

His Humility is worth Emulating..

Very humble indeed, he wears a cheap suit and shoe and also carries #1000 tambourine. At the end of the day he fly's a 40million dollar jet. He can only be humble to fools, all na wash.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More by Ikpongiton: 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
lakesidepapa:

coincidently, Both and other notable pastors are from the same ethnic group (Ijesha) which comprises 80% of Christians. Osun state is ethnical diversified, the Ijeshas, Oyos, Ife and igbomina.
The igbominas and the Oyos are mostly Muslims apart from Ife.
Igbominers or igbominas ? They must be the real skull miners.
Re: Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lyoncrescent:
Pastor Adeboye had a daughter who had downs syndrome or something for almost 20 years. She's dead now. The funny thing about RCCG is that it's very hard to get tapes or books of the founder Josiah Akindayomi
Even in the camp I have checked. Please of anyone knows where I can get them I will be pleased. Thank you

I have. They are in Yoruba. Almost 10 or more. But with your assertion above, I'm afraid you are up to mischievous things.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More by Mucheer(m): 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
He is a great man indeed
Re: Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
revolt:
Lol yoruba church. Tribalism in that church na war.

Can you tell us about other Churches whose founders or leaders are Ibos and have been in existence for decades where racism is not practiced? You want to dominate something when you don't even meet the requirement.

When people are fasting on mountains in deep bushes for decades to establish ministries, they must consider those who understand the language of the covenant first. Even, Israelites have position in the Abrahamic covenant before any other tribes.

1 Like

Re: Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More by Tundeobama(m): 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
revolt:
Lol yoruba church. Tribalism in that church na war.
Tell the world about lord chosen compare to rccg
village goat every tribe have a pastor in rccg.

1 Like

Re: Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lyoncrescent:
Pastor Adeboye had a daughter who had downs syndrome or something for almost 20 years. She's dead now. The funny thing about RCCG is that it's very hard to get tapes or books of the founder Josiah Akindayomi
Even in the camp I have checked. Please of anyone knows where I can get them I will be pleased. Thank you

You don't need any book by the founder because you know he is not literate. His tapes (very few) are available in Yoruba in the camp. You are not interested in the tapes but use the books & tapes as a cover-up to pass your message.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More by Lifestone(m): 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Humble indeed...after collecting tithes up and down. I repeat Nigerian pastors are fraudsters
Why not set up a church for tithes if it's good business.When you begin to pay for running your mouth, then you will keep shouting village people

3 Likes

Re: Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More by Sleekfingers: 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lifestone:

Why not set up a church for tithes if it's good business.When you begin to pay for running your mouth, then you will keep shouting village people

Churches in Nigeria na big business. And government should start taxing those mofos
Re: Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More by bedspread: 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Religion zombie spotted. I will rather give my money to the orphanages. Then to give all these. Useless churches.

You better wake up. This is 21st century. The world has gone beyond all these useless religions.
Foolish Talk from a wisdomless fellow.... who stops u from your Orphanage giving... You can as well build an Orphanage...
I am a Certified Tither.... Am Sooo Happy to be a Tither... and a Tither will I be still I Drop Dead..

Being in 21st does not Change GOD'S Word..
Being in 21st Century is not a License for you to sin ...
Every Sinner whether 21st Century or 1st Century all go to the same abode...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More by Sleekfingers: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
bedspread:
Foolish Talk from a wisdomless fellow.... who stops u from your Orphanage giving... You can as well build an Orphanage...
I am a Certified Tither.... Am Sooo Happy to be a Tither... and a Tither will I be still I Drop Dead..

Being in 21st does not Change GOD'S Word..
Being in 21st Century is not a License for you to sin ...
Every Sinner whether 21st Century or 2dt Century all go to the same abode...

Keep your useless religion
that's your problem. This is one of the zombie . Daddy freeze is referring to
Re: Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More by Topaz08(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bookmarked
Re: Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More by SarcasticMe(m): 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Epistle about the life n times of a popular Nigerian Con Man.

Why do you call him a con man?
Re: Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More by SarcasticMe(m): 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
Banmeallday:
One of the reasons Nigeria cannot do revolution when they are under mind control of these “PASTORS”

What revolution and what mind control?
Re: Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More by bedspread: 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
[s]
Sleekfingers:

Keep your useless religion
that's your problem. This is one of the zombie . Daddy freeze is referring to
[/s] Time will tell who is Foolish!!
GOD HELP YOU..

I'll choose to be a zombie paying my tithes than to be sensible not paying..

I Even Paid a Tithe Today and I hope to Pay more This week and thru my Life
Re: Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More by Headboy2000: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
Big Man. Big God.
Re: Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More by SarcasticMe(m): 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sleekfingers:

I don't know why you call them fraudsters; maybe you've been duped before by those who use religious pretext as an avenue to deceive the people, but there are true men of God, even in our country.
Why does it hurt you so much to see men of God excelling financially? These people are helping millions every time, both financially and spiritually. They provide emotional support. They have sleepless nights because of their members.
But, many so called Christians are drawn to the church because of their greed, so they miss out on the critical steps needed to excel in their own calling. But, real pastors are thriving day and night to help people find their purpose and for those who are devoted, there's success. If a pastor shows me the path to finding my purpose in life, I'll appreciate him anyway I can.
Re: Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More by revolt(m): 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
Tundeobama:

Tell the world about lord chosen compare to rccg
village goat every tribe have a pastor in rccg.
lords chosen isnt better you dmbfvck....... it doesn't stop it from stoll being a haven of nepotism (rccg)
Re: Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More by revolt(m): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
babaolofin:

Can you tell us about other Churches whose founders or leaders are Ibos and have been in existence for decades where racism is not practiced? You want to dominate something when you don't even meet the requirement.

When people are fasting on mountains in deep bushes for decades to establish ministries, they must consider those who understand the language of the covenant first. Even, Israelites have position in the Abrahamic covenant before any other tribes.
and where has all the mountaineering and fasting brought us to? Poverty capital woth dwindling meritocracy eeryday. Science dead and wishful hopefuls looking for miracles while the plan to relocate to the devil's own country(west). I'm for destruction of these hope havens as my Lord daddy freeze puts it. Free thyself vacuous sheep.
Re: Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More by SarcasticMe(m): 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
sshyne:

Very humble indeed, he wears a cheap suit and shoe and also carries #1000 tambourine. At the end of the day he fly's a 40million dollar jet. He can only be humble to fools, all na wash.
Yea, he's down to earth humble. Many people who have the money he has don't wear cheap suit, they don't hold tambourines, they don't encourage others, they don't exalt others, they don't help people find meaning... Look pass the hate, and hear the testimonies of those who are blessed everyday.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.