Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

Welcome to my Mini Poultry. Whereby I’m using mostly Organic Vaccinations. - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Welcome to my Mini Poultry. Whereby I’m using mostly Organic Vaccinations. (8137 Views)

The Best Breeds For mini poultry for personal Consumption. Suggestions needed pl / My Mini Snail Farm / Mini Poultry With OBJ Marshall Male Line (my Experience ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome to my Mini Poultry. Whereby I’m using mostly Organic Vaccinations. by letsfarmnigeria: 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2018
YES U CAN LEARN HOW TO RAISE YOUR BIRDS YOURSELF FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
SIMPLY LOG ON TO ; letsfarmnigeria..com for free
WATCH VIDEOS ,SEE PICS AND ASK QUESTIONS AND GET ANSWERS ALL FOR FREE

Re: Welcome to my Mini Poultry. Whereby I’m using mostly Organic Vaccinations. by Faccouk(m): 8:36am On Sep 29, 2018
Yea I’m feeding them like some pets. I just want to see how much they can grow in the short period of time. Fingers crossed wink
yemmit90:

You must have spent alot of money to feed them. Cockerels are just too slow for impatience farmer like me.
Re: Welcome to my Mini Poultry. Whereby I’m using mostly Organic Vaccinations. by Faccouk(m): 8:43am On Sep 29, 2018
Day 15,
I gave my Chicks their 2nd Gumboro Vaccine this morning & something blizzard happened, one of the chick fell into the big container of mixed water which I disposed the Gumboro vaccine bottle into.
I had to rinse the chick & dry it a bit, then warm it & put it back into the Chicken’s Coop. undecided
Experts in the room, have I done something messy. Opinions are allowed?
Re: Welcome to my Mini Poultry. Whereby I’m using mostly Organic Vaccinations. by Faccouk(m): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
Re: Welcome to my Mini Poultry. Whereby I’m using mostly Organic Vaccinations. by Faccouk(m): 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
I wanted to know if Cornerstone Starter Feed is good to use?
Re: Welcome to my Mini Poultry. Whereby I’m using mostly Organic Vaccinations. by Faccouk(m): 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
Day 21,
My Chicks are 3weeks old today

1 Like

Re: Welcome to my Mini Poultry. Whereby I’m using mostly Organic Vaccinations. by Faccouk(m): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
My Chicks Atm

Re: Welcome to my Mini Poultry. Whereby I’m using mostly Organic Vaccinations. by Faccouk(m): 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
Day 30,
Fingers crossed.

Re: Welcome to my Mini Poultry. Whereby I’m using mostly Organic Vaccinations. by Faccouk(m): 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2018
Slow & Steady. I had to mixed their feed, Top feed Starter with mixed chicken feed. Trying to see how it works on them. undecided
Re: Welcome to my Mini Poultry. Whereby I’m using mostly Organic Vaccinations. by Faccouk(m): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
My Chicks are quite improving, had to separate the bigger ones from the common ones grin
The biggest of my Chicks weigh 1.01kg using Digital weight scale.
I’m still giving them Top feed Starter mixed with assorted feeds.
Re: Welcome to my Mini Poultry. Whereby I’m using mostly Organic Vaccinations. by Faccouk(m): 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
I’m wondering how these Cockerels gonna look like at the end of December wink
Re: Welcome to my Mini Poultry. Whereby I’m using mostly Organic Vaccinations. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
Faccouk:
I’m wondering how these Cockerels gonna look like at the end of December wink
Be checking your feed/drug cost against when they will be matured. Cockerels cannot be ready before 3 months for slaughter.
Re: Welcome to my Mini Poultry. Whereby I’m using mostly Organic Vaccinations. by Faccouk(m): 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
I know, I just wanna see how big they might be during Xmas/New year.
EMMAACHILE:

Be checking your feed/drug cost against when they will be matured. Cockerels cannot be ready before 3 months for slaughter.

Re: Welcome to my Mini Poultry. Whereby I’m using mostly Organic Vaccinations. by maajimk(m): 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
Just bumped into your thread and was following keenly, i realised its a recent breeding, for the growth... Those birdss can actually grow 1.5x faster BUT depending on your conscience.
A method i use for broilers though, have never tried it on cocs. I guess with what i saw you doing, I'm stocking up some white cocs and black cos.

For those in Ibadan please a customer ordered for back cocs and my suppier isn't sure of getting them.
Hit me if you've got something for me 08037722694 08024998812 08155001232 Hon MK
Re: Welcome to my Mini Poultry. Whereby I’m using mostly Organic Vaccinations. by Faccouk(m): 11:09am On Oct 22, 2018
Thanks for following up, I’m not a Supplier of Chicks just a consumer.
maajimk:
Just bumped into your thread and was following keenly, i realised its a recent breeding, for the growth... Those birdss can actually grow 1.5x faster BUT depending on your conscience.
A method i use for broilers though, have never tried it on cocs. I guess with what i saw you doing, I'm stocking up some white cocs and black cos.

For those in Ibadan please a customer ordered for back cocs and my suppier isn't sure of getting them.
Hit me if you've got something for me 08037722694 08024998812 08155001232 Hon MK
Re: Welcome to my Mini Poultry. Whereby I’m using mostly Organic Vaccinations. by Faccouk(m): 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
One of my Average Chicks. wink

Re: Welcome to my Mini Poultry. Whereby I’m using mostly Organic Vaccinations. by Molar4real(m): 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2018
Faccouk:
Am following your thread from day one, please update us about their feed, drugs and give us more picture.
I wish you all the best
Re: Welcome to my Mini Poultry. Whereby I’m using mostly Organic Vaccinations. by Cassie74: 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
Faccouk:

Hi did the wheat guy supply you wheat.. I am interested too
Re: Welcome to my Mini Poultry. Whereby I’m using mostly Organic Vaccinations. by Faccouk(m): 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
Thanks,
I’m still feeding them Top Feed Super Starter, the drugs are the ones stated above.
I mix their feed always with dry Moringa Seed & leaves, dry Pawpaw leaves only in the morning, just started adding Dry lemon grass.
I prepare herbs for them ones in a while
Molar4real:

Am following your thread from day one, please update us about their feed, drugs and give us more picture.
I wish you all the best
Re: Welcome to my Mini Poultry. Whereby I’m using mostly Organic Vaccinations. by Faccouk(m): 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
I only inquire of it, when I do need it, I will order for it. You can get it now if you in need of it.
Cassie74:

Hi did the wheat guy supply you wheat.. I am interested too
Re: Welcome to my Mini Poultry. Whereby I’m using mostly Organic Vaccinations. by Faccouk(m): 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
I serve them chicks with dry Moringa Leaves mixed with their feeds for only breakfast. & after that I give them snacks of Cassava leaves & Pawpaw leaves. grin

Re: Welcome to my Mini Poultry. Whereby I’m using mostly Organic Vaccinations. by omoharry(f): 8:39am On May 14, 2019
Faccouk:
Day 6,
Today I boiled, Moringa Leaf, PawPaw Leaf, Lemon grass, Aloe VERA, Bitter Leaf, Water Leaf & Scenting leaf altogether & dilute it with water later.
These Cockerels are super active but damn aggressive, they even attack me when I’m giving them their Feeds/water. One jumped on me yesterday, didn’t know these are how they do embarassed lipsrsealed
Where can i get moringa leaf to buy..? do you know of any one that sells?
Re: Welcome to my Mini Poultry. Whereby I’m using mostly Organic Vaccinations. by Willie2015: 9:59am On May 17, 2019
Faccouk:
I feed my Chicks 6.4kg of Top feed starter everyday & started adding Dry grinded fish & Crayfish with dry Moringa & Pawpaw leaves.
I can tell the Chicks loves it. grin cheesy

You should stop this as soon as they are 8 weeks...
U can formulate ur feeds with Rice Bran, Cassava Peel Mash with concentrates.....
Fast growing animals requires fast growing feeds....
While slow growing animals require slowing growing feeds....
Re: Welcome to my Mini Poultry. Whereby I’m using mostly Organic Vaccinations. by MostWanted007(m): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
GenyEbere:
Teach them how to eat the leaf,drop few leaves in a tray and serve them and very soon they will become prof like these guys here snacking on waterleaf
hello, please tell me about the Mouringa leaves, water leave and Pawpaw leave..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Export Business Experts Speak On Boosting Non-oil Export In Nigeria / List Of 19 Agric Products You Can Export From Nigeria And Make Dollars / Can You Eat This Animal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.