Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,996 members, 7,841,821 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

A Must Read:- How I Almost Lost My Womb To Bad Guys - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Must Read:- How I Almost Lost My Womb To Bad Guys (507 Views)

I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man / I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim. / I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read:- How I Almost Lost My Womb To Bad Guys by franciscajohn11: 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
I am a 200 level university student. Am here to advice my fellow students who think they can eat their cake and have it. Back then in the hostel, I looked like the most miserable. Everything about me looked awkward and out-dated because I refused to do what my fellow female students were doing. I belonged to a fellowship and happened to be the president.
There are these group of rich young guys who always come to school to pick girls with their exotic cars. Susan my roommate will never let me be. She would always persuade me to hang out with them. She was so hot and......Read more:-http://www.familygists.com/2018/09/a-must-read-how-i-would-have-lost-my.html

(1) (Reply)

3D Cartoon Character School Bags / How Little Girl Reacted After She Was Surprised With A Car On Her 2nd Birthday / Would You Let Your Kids See Your unclothedness ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.