Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Where Is Poe? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Where Is Poe? (355 Views)

Ruger Ft. BNXN - POE (Official Music Video) / New Music : Ruger – POE Ft Bnxn Mp3 | Mp3 Download / Ruger Ft. BNXN - POE (Official Video) Mp3 Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Poe? by chidekings(m): 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
Since he signed for marvin,and release some couples of commercial rap songs nothing much has been heard fromhim.
Poe is a dope rapper,so where is poe
Re: Where Is Poe? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
Talk about being played. Mavin is never an Hip-Hop platform I don't even know why he never talk about pitching his tents with SDC or Falz.

Those guys are much of hip hop head compare to Mavin!

Don Jazzy once tweeted that A-Q was the sickest, after the whole euphoria nothing was done this goes a long way to paint the whole picture. I was so surprised that Poe never read in between the lines before putting pen to paper..

Apologies to Don Jazzy though.
Re: Where Is Poe? by chidekings(m): 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
NamelessOGBENI:
Talk about being played. Mavin is never an Hip-Hop platform I don't even know why he never talk about pitching his tents with SDC or Falz.

Those guys are much of hip hop head compare to Mavin!

Don Jazzy once tweeted that A-Q was the sickest, after the whole euphoria nothing was done this goes a long way to paint the whole picture. I was so surprised that Poe never read in between the lines before putting pen to paper..

Apologies to Don Jazzy though.

It pains me,SDC remains one of the best remaining hip hop group in nigeria,poe made a big mistake.
Re: Where Is Poe? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:05am On Sep 11, 2018
chidekings:

It pains me,SDC remains one of the best remaining hip hop group in nigeria,poe made a big mistake.
Thank God, you know..

(1) (Reply)

Learn The Lead Guitar Online / Record Deal | J-world Ntertainment Selects 2 Upcoming Artists. / Anticipate "Falling" By Akzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.