Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,170 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) (52998 Views)

DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own / Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) / DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by Gvicsocial: 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
DJ Cuppy is with her friends whom she call besties, on a vacation in Ibiza, Spain and she’s having the best of time Fun, seems to be the only language the DJ seems to understand these days
The DJ also posted pictures of herself and friends having a swell time in Ibiza, Spain. Cuppy also got in the mix by showing off some skin and dazzling legs.

Trust us when we say DJ Cuppy has a hot body and she has every right to flaunt it.

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/dj-cuppy-on-vacation-with-besties-in.html

2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by Gvicsocial: 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2018

Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by Shelloween(m): 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
ok
Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Baby, spend that money wella

18 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by niggi4life(m): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
This is the real girl with small geh with Big Daddy

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by miqos02(m): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
Kuul
Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by Wilson125(m): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
That is life..
Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by 3millionia: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
See them, small childrens
Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by Hoodbilonia: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
who gifs a fuc

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by olufalaye: 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
How i wish am just half lucky as her

Good evening and Happy Sunday nairalanders
Pls I had to narrate my pains here. 2 months ago I was involved in a bike accident, it was severe I couldn't go to my part time work, hereby loosing the job.
The pain behind all this is that I need to pay my tuition fee in less than a week. I do not have parents since a tender age, so am all I've got for myself.

Am Currently in my final year, just some months to finish.

pls good people of this forum help me out, any amount donated is something. The total fee is 80.300 and I have proof of all this to confirm.

Pls I also need a part time job around Abeokuta axis. I have nothing to move on right now.
My account details is on my profile for any assistance
Happy Sunday once again.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
CAPITAL FLIGHT!!! ENEMIES OF THE STATE. WHY DONT U JUST GO TO YANKARI?
Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by Fuckboi(m): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
to lick this babe pussy just the hungry me... hot body

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by rozayx5(m): 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
Yea

If life was a man hr would be black lol

Cause life is not fair

Some are born into it

Some can only dream of it

Hustle hard and give ur set the dream life

FCK vanity crew

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by BigbamoAYO(m): 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
Money is good sha, And i senior dis girl o

14 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by Saheed9: 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
Thunder fire poverty, where's brodashaggi

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
Dj cuppy FFO.

Anthena propping on food frequency.
Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by adecz: 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
grin grin

This one na korrekt 'slaying'
on a korrekt level.

Not the hungry slaying by our
usual Arfonja, or Igbo 'queens'.. cool cool cool cool

Karry go,
korrekt baby.

Na your papa money.

Enjoy!!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by Adaowerri111: 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
Living life to the fullest

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by HRtechnique: 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
She is kinda decent.
Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by elonize(m): 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
She no fine sef

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by ourkobo: 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
Na my fellow man d blow this babe.

Chai.. money sha

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by wunmi590(m): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
OP, is that bikini, abi pampers embarassed

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by SocialJustice: 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
Forget love, if you're not a billionaire you can not marry and fund this girl's lifestyle. Daddy will not want his daughter's standard to fall and he will sideline you with his money unintentionally.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by crafteck(m): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bro shaggi will not like dis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by SocialJustice: 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
Aladegba:
CAPITAL FLIGHT!!! ENEMIES OF THE STATE. WHY DONT U JUST GO TO YANKARI?
When you make money, you can go to Yankari to see malnourished animals.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by pweshdodo(m): 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
Why can't she turn around
I want to see that tinny rss
Would love to see her neked grin
Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by condomuser: 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2018

Her toto go suffer am/

But Afonjas UGLY oh, with all her apap money she still ugly, **spits on her face***

Pls don't quote me with negative comments i am a bit tipsy.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by kagari: 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
SocialJustice:
Forget love, if you're not a billionaire you can not marry and fund this girl's lifestyle. Daddy will not want his daughter's standard to fall and he will sideline you with his money unintentionally.
Tell that to Mr Easi
Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
SocialJustice:
When you make money, you can go to Yankari to see malnourished animials.

See as you downgraded our own centre of attraction shocked but what has this country done to u?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by bendike: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
olufalaye:
How i wish am just half lucky as her

Good evening and Happy Sunday nairalanders
Pls I had to narrate my pains here. 2 months ago I was involved in a bike accident, it was severe I couldn't go to my part time work, hereby loosing the job.
The pain behind all this is that I need to pay my tuition fee in less than a week. I do not have parents since a tender age, so am all I've got for myself.

Am Currently in my final year, just some months to finish.

pls good people of this forum help me out, any amount donated is something. The total fee is 80.300 and I have proof of all this to confirm.

Pls I also need a part time job around Abeokuta axis. I have nothing to move on right now.
My account details is on my profile for any assistance
Happy Sunday once again.
I feel your pain. Wish I could help but biz is slow now . Hope other nairalanders better off would be of assistance to you.
Stay strong..

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) by SocialJustice: 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
Aladegba:

See as you downgraded our own centre of attraction shocked but what has this country done to u?
Am I the one embezzling money allocated for feeding the animals? I will not destroy my quality of life because I am trying to be patriotic in a country where patriots are seen as fools.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adedeji Aderemi 'Olofa Ina' Is Dead / Seyi Law Buys A New House, Shows Off The House Interior / Photos Of Kiss Daniel's House, A Beautiful Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.