Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police (38476 Views)

Train Crushes Army Sergeant Jidean Samson On Motorcycle In Lagos / Train Crushes BRT Bus In Ikeja, Lagos / Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by damiloladuke: 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
No fewer than 52 cattle were crushed to death by a train along Kasarami – Jere axis in Chikkun Local Government Area in Kaduna State, The Kaduna State Police Command reports on Sunday.

The Commissioner, Malam Ahmad Abdulrahaman refuted reports that the cattle were killed by other means.

“There is nothing like an attack, it was purely a train accident, so nobody should panic”, he told newsmen in Kaduna

According to him, the cattle were crushed to death at about 11:45am by a speeding train going to Abuja from Rigasa Railway Station.

He also explained that the 27 cattle that sustained injuries were slaughtered by the chief butcher of Kasarami village.

He said no human casualty was recorded.

“When the information of the accident reached the command, I quickly mobilised our men to the scene to assess the situation.

The CP described the accident as pathetic. He said the herdsmen were moving to Funtua Local Government in Katsina State.

“They innocently inquired on whether there were rail services on Sunday, but were misinformed that there was none.

“I have summoned the traditional rulers of the area, youths and farmers on the need to continue to live in peace and to avoid crossing the rail track indiscriminately with farm produce and animals.

He added that a similar meeting will hold with officials of the railway corporation on how to avert such an accident in future.

https://lailasnews.com/train-crushes-52-cows-to-death-in-kaduna-police/

lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by HungerBAD: 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
Thank God no life was lost.

So

Where did all the meat go to?

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by rottenPussy: 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
HungerBAD:

So

Chai, your hunger na senior one o!

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by LuciferKristi: 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
Trust these heathens there will be retribution.

Ab0kis don't take kindly to any form of injury to their beloved sweethearts.

Human lives will be taken to avenge these lost 52 virgins.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by HungerBAD: 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
rottenPussy:
Chai, your hunger na senior one o!

Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by Homeboiy: 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ahw meat go come kasa for kasua

5 Likes

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by Nwodosis(m): 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
Thought they said that there's grazing route, is rail line the grazing route?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
OK

So Miyetti Allah, are we expecting a "reprisal attack"

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
Good riddance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by BruncleZuma: 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by adecz: 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
grin

Correck train.

So, if no Sunday train,
railway track now becomes
cattle highway??

These people are so primitive,
they make me wanna cry in raging frustration.

Why must modern ppl be
yoked to these these Neanderthals??

Knowing their small brains,
next thing u know, they will want to
attack trains

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by Teewhy2: 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
Those cattle rearers think train is like car that they will be doing shakara for, the train no go know that e jam something self.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by amaniro: 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
Good riddance to bad rubbish. I sha hope baba was among the killed cows

7 Likes

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by somito121(m): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
Thank God it was a train if not, we might be hearing 60 persons killed by Fulani herdsmen by midweek.

17 Likes

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by oloriLFC(f): 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
O n pe! When they and their owners will be crossing anyhow and destroying things as if they own the whole land. Make they announce party na abi the meat go waste?

4 Likes

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by Ejiphill09(m): 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
“When the information of the accident reached the command, I quickly mobilised our men to the scene to assess the situation.

The CP described the accident as pathetic. He said the herdsmen were moving to Funtua Local Government in Katsina State.

All this because cow was involved ooo.... Can they mobilize quickly if news got to them that herdsmen are slaughtering people.

Well this is Nigeria where Cow is valued more than Ngenukwenu, madridguy & co

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by Loritess: 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
Eiya!
Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by obi4eze(m): 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ok

Someone may lose his job because of these senior citizens.

4 Likes

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by YurFatHer: 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
HungerBAD:

So

2 Likes

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by NobodyKnows(m): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
HungerBAD:

So

Those cattle that died nko?
Are those not lives? tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by slightlyMad(f): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
This is good news. grin

So shall we continue to see, i hope it crushed those killer fulanis.
grin grin

i still wonder why those policemen whose colleagues were kill can not stage a secret fulani cleansing in those region.
that way, there will be peace

8 Likes

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by SolexxBarry(m): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
How can you take cows to graze at the railway,these fulani people think like drunk babies

5 Likes

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by Chibuzoc(m): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
Abeg make una help locate that guy wey say him value cow pass human being make we know weda him won die

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by SexytorresE(f): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
I accept such news wit evidence. U cant give us news without evidence like "the pix of d scenes or dead cows grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by amaniro: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
zinnyzee:
Good riddance.

for bad rubbish my dear wink

2 Likes

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by dingbang(m): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
Very good

Meanwhile esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform amazing transactions on the first mobile app. Click the link on my signature for steps to register and bank your way.

You first

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by Nonnyflex(m): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Those cattle that died nko?
Are those not lives? tongue
What are you even doing here... Pls go and cry and do memorial service for all the beefs and fishes you have been eating all your life mtcheeeew

3 Likes

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by IYANGBALI: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
Beware of Fulani herdsmen
Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by aAK1(m): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
This would be paid for in human blood.

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by BanevsJoker(m): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
Buhari will declare 3 days of National Mourning for his fallen relatives.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by bedspread: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hope they don't go on Rampage!!

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police by dapolaw(m): 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
This people will continue to cause accidents if this is not checked. Our bus almost collided with another when we were trying to avoid some of those cows on my way to Abuja two months ago..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) / Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road / I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.