Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

I.c.t - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I.c.t (350 Views)

Kramatech I.c.t's / I.c.t As A Transformational Tool / I. C. T. Has Been De-evalumunate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I.c.t by Google89(m): 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
https:///9KzwME9yUtH2C4UpEqQkan
Kontagora ICT Forum is a Team That was created on August 28 2016, which aimed at discussing and forming the framework in which ICT innovators (software programmers and developers) that are in Kontagora can interface with the People of Kontagora to make products that are upto standards. The world are being controlled by computer, we are in a computer age that is why every body has to know more about computer so as to be a computer literate.
And also for the programmers all around the world. We shared our ideas on developing core ICT infrastructure and products & continue to participate in the discussion in the forum.
Other visitors can only read the forum messages. If they wish to reply, they usually need to talk with one of our Admins �‍�
Thanks �

(1) (Reply)

Donna Strickland Is The 3rd Woman To Win Nobel Prize In Physics In 55 Years / How To See Blocked List On Facebook / Tricycle Produced By A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.