Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

MLM Plugin Needed Urgently - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / MLM Plugin Needed Urgently (348 Views)

Multi Level Marketing (mlm) Plugin For Wordpress / WORDPRESS MLM PLUGIN NEEDED / Wordpress Mlm Plugin Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MLM Plugin Needed Urgently by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hey guys, I need an MLM wordpress premium plugin.
I know anyone that has will not want to give it out for free so I'm ready to pay a token for it.
But I have to emphasize this, it must be a premium plugin and I will have to check to verify before paying.
If you are not ready to be honest, don't message me.
If you're not ready to trust me to be honest with you, please don't message me too.

Thanks guys.

Whatsapp or call 09033012548 if you have the plugin or a script that will work.
Only wordpress or Joomla please
Re: MLM Plugin Needed Urgently by Temian1: 9:57am On Sep 10, 2018
Message me I have :09036674781
Re: MLM Plugin Needed Urgently by Lajela: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
A Free Plugin to call and process any API endpoint and to manage your user's Wallet on wordpress, Lajela Opera can be used for Mini Banking, Virtual Top-Up (VTU), Foreign Exchange, Voucher/Recharge Card Printing, Utility Bill Payment, Networking (Multi Level Network Marketing) up to 10X10 Matrix, Bulk Messaging and much more.

Site Link

https://opera.lajela.com/

Demo Link:

https://opera.lajela.com/demo.php
Re: MLM Plugin Needed Urgently by olu122: 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
PHP Available kindly contact us today
Kelvin30286063:
Hey guys, I need an MLM wordpress premium plugin.
I know anyone that has will not want to give it out for free so I'm ready to pay a token for it.
But I have to emphasize this, it must be a premium plugin and I will have to check to verify before paying.
If you are not ready to be honest, don't message me.
If you're not ready to trust me to be honest with you, please don't message me too.

Thanks guys.

Whatsapp or call 09033012548 if you have the plugin or a script that will work.
Only wordpress or Joomla please

(1) (Reply)

New Media Site By A Nigerian Register Now Wiki9ja.com.ng / Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Twitter Account no longer available / I Need Soneone To Manage My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.