Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,236 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Explore Privately: Official Tor Browser For Android Has Finally Been Launched. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Explore Privately: Official Tor Browser For Android Has Finally Been Launched. (1620 Views)

Xiaomi 13 Series Have Been Launched / Samsung Privately Showcases A Smartphone With Rollable Screen / World’s First Foldable Phone Has Been Launched. Checkout Specs, PICS And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explore Privately: Official Tor Browser For Android Has Finally Been Launched. by TechCapon(m): 5:38am On Sep 10, 2018
TechCapon

Are you a fugitive, wanted criminal, pastor, celebrity, politician or just a geek who wants to browse the internet and remain completely anonymous, I have good news for you. Official Tor browser for Android has finally been launched worldwide to enable you surf the web secretly and anonymously with leaving any details about yourself on the web. IT MAKES YOU A GHOST ON THE INTERNET ! This powerful browser is powered by The Tor Project (Orfox) and makes you invisible on the internet. If you are worried about exposing your location or identity online, this browser is for you as it keeps you completely anonymous on the internet making it absolutely impossible for anyone or law enforcement agencies to track your location or know your identity. All your traffic through the Tor Browser “is encrypted three times” as it passes over the Tor network.

Before the release of this official Tor browser for Android people use other third-party Tor browsers and apps but there was no official Tor browser. This browser not only hides your identity, it also automatically clears your cookies as soon as you’re done with your browsing.

Tor browser or incognito mode for Chrome?

Tor browser and incognito mode in your Firefox or chrome browsers are NOT the same thing. They don’t perform the same functions at all. While the incognito mode in your normal browser allows you to browse the internet without the browser saving the sites you visit in your history, Tor browser makes you a complete ghost on the internet ! The alpha release of Tor Browser is only 32MB in size and is available for download on Google Playstore, APK mirror or Tor Project’s official page. At the time of writing this post, the browser already has over 10 million downloads which means there’s a very large community of people out there who are quite concerned about their privacy.

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/explore-privately-android-now-has-its-own-official-tor-browser/

lalasticlala
mynd44
dominique
Re: Explore Privately: Official Tor Browser For Android Has Finally Been Launched. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:43am On Sep 10, 2018
Wow
Re: Explore Privately: Official Tor Browser For Android Has Finally Been Launched. by TechCapon(m): 8:50am On Sep 10, 2018
olayinkajnr:
Wow
yeah. It's fantastic
Re: Explore Privately: Official Tor Browser For Android Has Finally Been Launched. by ddjay: 9:19am On Sep 10, 2018
i remember the desktop version was our mtn free browsing king back in 2009/2010. oh my
Re: Explore Privately: Official Tor Browser For Android Has Finally Been Launched. by TechCapon(m): 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
ddjay:
i remember the desktop version was our mtn free browsing king back in 2009/2010. oh my
lol.
Re: Explore Privately: Official Tor Browser For Android Has Finally Been Launched. by tck2000(m): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
tor
Re: Explore Privately: Official Tor Browser For Android Has Finally Been Launched. by emmanuel4758(m): 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2019

(1) (Reply)

MTN Awuf4u : Get 300% Bonus On All Recharges From N100 And Above/ 200% From Rech / Galaxy S11 Leaks: Model Numbers And Variants / I Want A New Phone BTW 28-30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.