Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Advice Needed. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice Needed. (340 Views)

Advice Needed Urgently / Abuja - Dubai Trip Advice Needed / Advice Needed On Africa Country To Migrate To For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed. by buddy221(m): 11:06am On Sep 10, 2018
I need a mature advice from matured minded individuals. I have been a member of this forum for the past 6 years. so I know how it use to be when one is seeking for advice. please if you dont have any reasonable advise to give, just stay off this post! .... a friend of mine has been in ghana for the past 5yrs now. i met him 4 months ago here in ghana he said he cant go home empty handed. lols! this is the best reason i travel home often. I always advice folks whom are staying in all this neighboring countries to always travel home no mater the situation. we can not be waiting when we make millions before going home. folks staying in ghana, togo, benin republic should try as much as possible to be visiting home. even if its ones in a year. with that nobody will even overrate you I know most of our homies are with some sort of wired orientation that when one is outside the country, he or she is going to come home with alot of money. lol! but when you travel home often. even when you do not have money nobody will even expect anything from you because you are always coming home. back to the topic. last 3 weeks me and this my friend had a deal, and the deal cashed out. he got 300k from the deal, now, I'm telling him to leave Ghana since things are really not working out for him here, considering how expensive things are in Ghana. i told him to move down to nigeria with the 300k, he can start start something in nigeria with 300k. my question is which less expensive state or city can he go with such amount of money? i am suggesting uyo, i have lived in uyo for 3yrs. a single room is 3k per month in most part of uyo. he can get a rent of 1yr, then he can buy good second hand keke. at least with this he can be feeding fine since nigeria ia our country is gonna be a little bit easier for him moreover i will still be working with him from nigeria. he is suggesting lagos. i told him lagos is kind of expensive for him right now considering the amount he have. i am sure renting a house will take 60% of the money. please good people of nairaland, which state do you suggest and what other business can he venture with such money. God bless you all. pls dont mind my write up.

(1) (Reply)

Places To See In Melbourne / 25 People Crushed By Truck Cos Of Police Extortion / 20 Ministry Officials On Board Lion Air Flight Before Crashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.