Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Live Unveiling Of The Infinix Stylus : Photos And Specifications - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Live Unveiling Of The Infinix Stylus : Photos And Specifications (1714 Views)

Unveiling Of The TECNO SPARK 10 Series (specifications And Images) / Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) / Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Unveiling Of The Infinix Stylus : Photos And Specifications by Abiodunspectre(m): 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
Infinix mobility today has took to their official social media page to announced the release of the Note 5 Stylus.
Infinix Stylus is a more advanced version of the Note 5 that was released in July this year. The device comes with a stylus pen that can be detached from the body whenever you wish to use it.
And also the device rocks a massive 64GB internal memory coupled with 6GB of ram for efficient and seamless multitasking.

The Infinix Note 5 Stylus is here & these are the specs:

- Upgraded X-Pen
- Full Metal Body
- 16MP f1.8 Rear &
- 16MP lowlight Selfie camera
- 6 In. FHD Display (18:9)
- 2160 x 1080p, 480 ppi
- 4,000 mAh
- HelioP23 Processor
- ROM/RAM: 64GB/4GB

Stay on the thread as I provide you with more information on the device.
Cc lalasticlala , puskin , honsule

Re: Live Unveiling Of The Infinix Stylus : Photos And Specifications by Abiodunspectre(m): 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
No more storage issues. The Infinix Note 5 Stylus has a massive storage of 64GB for your pictures, music, videos and games. #TheIntelligentCreator

Re: Live Unveiling Of The Infinix Stylus : Photos And Specifications by shiftback: 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
This one is for us that can’t shell out a thousand dollars for Samsung’s flagship Note series. Also 6GB RAM/64GB ROM isn’t shabby at all
Re: Live Unveiling Of The Infinix Stylus : Photos And Specifications by Abiodunspectre(m): 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
The Stylus is said to be highly sensitive for smooth strokes. Perfect for drawing and painting.

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Live Unveiling Of The Infinix Stylus : Photos And Specifications by Ennyholar: 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
4GB RAM and 64gb ROM
Infinix are no longer playing undecided
Re: Live Unveiling Of The Infinix Stylus : Photos And Specifications by Abiodunspectre(m): 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
The device comes in three different colours gold , red and black.

Re: Live Unveiling Of The Infinix Stylus : Photos And Specifications by Holywizard: 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
Battery
Re: Live Unveiling Of The Infinix Stylus : Photos And Specifications by tonardo(m): 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
winkh77
Re: Live Unveiling Of The Infinix Stylus : Photos And Specifications by Jamodeen95(m): 11:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
HW MUCH
Re: Live Unveiling Of The Infinix Stylus : Photos And Specifications by odinga1of: 2:44am On Sep 11, 2018
Abiodunspectre:
Infinix mobility today has took to their official social media page to announced the release of the Note 5 Stylus.
Infinix Stylus is a more advanced version of the Note 5 that was released in July this year. The device comes with a stylus pen that can be detached from the body whenever you wish to use it.
And also the device rocks a massive 64GB internal memory coupled with 6GB of ram for efficient and seamless multitasking.

- Upgraded X-Pen
- Full Metal Body
- 16MP f1.8 Rear &
- 2160 x 1080p, 480 ppi
- 4,000 mAh
- HelioP23 Processor

How much for the phone?
Re: Live Unveiling Of The Infinix Stylus : Photos And Specifications by MVLOX(m): 6:36am On Sep 11, 2018
odinga1of:

How much for the phone?
make dem ansa dis question na
Re: Live Unveiling Of The Infinix Stylus : Photos And Specifications by MVLOX(m): 6:36am On Sep 11, 2018
odinga1of:

How much for the phone?
odinga1of:

How much for the phone?
Re: Live Unveiling Of The Infinix Stylus : Photos And Specifications by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:48am On Sep 11, 2018
odinga1of:

How much for the phone?
The price is yet to be unveiled
Re: Live Unveiling Of The Infinix Stylus : Photos And Specifications by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:49am On Sep 11, 2018
MVLOX:

The price is yet to be unveiled.
Re: Live Unveiling Of The Infinix Stylus : Photos And Specifications by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:50am On Sep 11, 2018
Jamodeen95:
HW MUCH

The price is not out yet.
Re: Live Unveiling Of The Infinix Stylus : Photos And Specifications by Realboygenius(m): 6:55am On Sep 11, 2018
If the phone is not more than 70,000naira
I may consider buying one
cc dragnet
Lalasticlala
Re: Live Unveiling Of The Infinix Stylus : Photos And Specifications by donshady(m): 6:59am On Sep 11, 2018
CHINA PHONE
Re: Live Unveiling Of The Infinix Stylus : Photos And Specifications by Realboygenius(m): 7:00am On Sep 11, 2018
donshady:
CHINA PHONE

Una never drop this mentality.
Re: Live Unveiling Of The Infinix Stylus : Photos And Specifications by donshady(m): 7:12am On Sep 11, 2018
Realboygenius:

Una never drop this mentality.

Come back and report to me the condition of the phone after a year. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Live Unveiling Of The Infinix Stylus : Photos And Specifications by TechCapon(m): 7:20am On Sep 11, 2018
Abiodunspectre:

- Upgraded X-Pen
- Full Metal Body
- 16MP f1.8 Rear &
- 2160 x 1080p, 480 ppi
- 4,000 mAh
- HelioP23 Processor

it doesn't have 6GB RAM. IT has 4GB of RAM
Re: Live Unveiling Of The Infinix Stylus : Photos And Specifications by Brunosamel(m): 8:38am On Sep 11, 2018
Chai I can't wait to grab my hand on the phone.... It has everything i need in it....
Its a must buy for me.... infinix Kudos to You
Re: Live Unveiling Of The Infinix Stylus : Photos And Specifications by fageya: 8:45am On Sep 11, 2018
infinix stylus
Re: Live Unveiling Of The Infinix Stylus : Photos And Specifications by Realboygenius(m): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2018
Brunosamel:
Chai I can't wait to grab my hand on the phone.... It has everything i need in it....
Its a must buy for me.... infinix Kudos to You

Buy two
One for me too
Re: Live Unveiling Of The Infinix Stylus : Photos And Specifications by Brunosamel(m): 10:35am On Sep 11, 2018
Realboygenius:

Buy two
One for me too
okey no problem
Re: Live Unveiling Of The Infinix Stylus : Photos And Specifications by kontalon: 11:21am On Sep 11, 2018
Price is N85, 000 flat. Is it worth it?

(1) (Reply)

Download Yowhatsapp 7.96 With Anti Ban Feature. / Tecno Camon 11 Users,pls Get In Here / Which Android Phone With Great Camera Can I Afford?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.