Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This (46309 Views)

Mr Eazi Gets A New Laptop From Fan After Ghana Incident / Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy / Don Jazzy Transfers N100k To A Fan After He Said This To Him Yesterday (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This by Yomzzyblog: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nigerian Afro beats singer Wizkid in collaborative effort with athletic apparel giants, Nike released the much anticipated 'Star Boy' Jersey today, 10th September, 2018 at selected Nike stores which was sold out in just 10 minutes.

Trust lovers of the starboy, as one of his fans recreated the 'Star Boy' Jersey which he claimed he bought before it was sold out, this drew the attention of the popstar and he promised to give him the original.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/wizkid-to-gift-star-boy-jersey-to-fan.html

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This by Yomzzyblog: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2018
Star Boy wizzy to the world grin grin

Visit here for more photos >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/wizkid-to-gift-star-boy-jersey-to-fan.html

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This by chriskosherbal(m): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
Wow that guy is lucky ....nice wizzy..

BTW watch as people we be writing star boy on everything they have at home and posting it..

Nigeria and copy copy..

Meanwhile his babe will just be somewhere warning this guy now telling him the aftermath consequences awaiting him if he refuse to give her that wizkid promised shirt ..

21 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This by Millenniumlady(f): 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
Awwwww I love him already smiley

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This by Ehiscotch(m): 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
When all this oyinbo people no dey allow us purchase Nike Nigerian products, na to do our as them dey rush am before us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
SINCE MORNING NA WIZKID I JUST DEY HEAR...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
U see ur life??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This by Millenniumlady(f): 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
miracood:
U see ur life??
Please don't quote me again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
<sadangry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This by xtophy1(m): 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:

grin cheesy cheesy grin...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This by ritylove(f): 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
lemme goan customize mine lmao cheesy
Re: Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This by Shortyy(f): 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
Has he paid his baby mamas?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This by Joemetry(m): 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nigerian fans and schemes to get free things is like South Africans and Xenophobia...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This by geezynoni: 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
[quote author=Millenniumlady post=71075089]Awwwww I love him
U hate am before?
Re: Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This by jamaicabakare(m): 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
Star Boy Global cool

Greet Auntie Naomi for me. Tell her, her Niece from Japan is giving my Sugar Mummy (Serena) nightmare
Re: Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This by ladyF(f): 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
Good for him.

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin to buy sha... Check my signature.. Best rate always. kiss

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This by Kelly2713(m): 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2018
pls who knows understand this should pls explain to me cos i am not understanding
Re: Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This by Millenniumlady(f): 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2018
Shortyy:
Good question cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This by J2381: 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
Majority of nigerians will wait for Onitsha version. grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This by J2381: 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
Shortyy:
pay them? Is he owing them money or something like that?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This by PheezyLee(m): 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
Ehiscotch:
When all this oyinbo people no dey allow us purchase Nike Nigerian products, na to do our as them dey rush am before us.

Lmao, na only politicians fit buy 1 v-neck tee for 70 pounds here grin
Re: Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This by kushercain: 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
Shortyy:

So baby mama is now work abi

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This by missimelda01(f): 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
lucky guy.. meanwhile order for any of our soups and get it delivered to your doorstep anywhere in Lagos. call 07018086002 or visit www.akwasoups.com

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This by crunchyg: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Wanna be the fourth Baby Mama?
Re: Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This by 2extremes(m): 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
If I was to make a request from Wizkid, even God knows I won't ask for a material thing

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This by crunchyg: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
ritylove:
lemme goan customize mine lmao cheesy
Your nose no be here ooo grin grin
Re: Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This by crunchyg: 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
Shortyy:
Pay dem as in.. dem be bricklayers or something?? embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This by nazablossom(f): 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
Patiently waiting for Aba version grin
Re: Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This by ceejay80s(m): 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
because of ordinary okirika?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Lady Finally Appears On Hushpuppi's Instagram Page (Photos) / Why Wike Stopped Wizkid's Concert In Port-harcourt From Liberation Stadium / Uti Nwachukwu Finally Meets Tboss, Gushes About How Far She Has Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.