Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

My Opposite Neighbour And Noise. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Opposite Neighbour And Noise. (675 Views)

UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' / Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? / Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opposite Neighbour And Noise. by nmanma1(f): 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
pls my people help me on what to do with my opposite street neighbour , dis man plays music from morning till night (weekly) disturbing the whole neighbourhood. i packed in last month and the noise is getting out of hands. what should i do about this sad situation?
Re: My Opposite Neighbour And Noise. by ladyF(f): 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
You are very funny. The time you used to open the thread, you would have knocked on his door and told him.

1 Like

Re: My Opposite Neighbour And Noise. by Hoodbilonia: 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
vewi simple
discpnnect his electric supply to the flat or self con
vewi simple
Re: My Opposite Neighbour And Noise. by emmie14: 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
ladyF:
You are very funny. The time you used to open the thread, you would have knocked on his door and told him.
LADYF watch your tenses .
Re: My Opposite Neighbour And Noise. by Bibors(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
nmanma1:
pls my people help me on what to do with my opposite street neighbour , dis man plays music from morning till night (weekly) disturbing the whole neighbourhood. i packed in last month and the noise is getting out of hands. what should i do about this sad situation?

Simply sue him for disturbing public peace.
Re: My Opposite Neighbour And Noise. by dingbang(m): 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
cut his light
Re: My Opposite Neighbour And Noise. by exposition: 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
NEPA no dey take light for your area! indeed buhari is working!
Re: My Opposite Neighbour And Noise. by ladyF(f): 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
emmie14:

LADYF watch your tenses .

There's nothing to watch here. Read what I wrote again.

If I have an issue with my neighbor, I'd be at his/her door before I think of coming on NL to create a topic.
Re: My Opposite Neighbour And Noise. by gaby(m): 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
Go buy Muslim call to prayer cd wey dey play none stop. Connect your own speaker face him window.

Whatever happens afterwards, make sure to come give the testimony here.

Are you a politician or know anyone running for an elective position, one who cares about the youths and their well being in his State/ Constituency? Are you an NGO, an individual or business organisation who would want to make an impression on the youths by way of your CSR while also having an opportunity to create an image for yourself, business and organisation as one who refused to watch and not take action while the youths are wasting away. You have an opportunity to order for customised copies of my book in my signature. I am offering you a chance to put a picture of you or your organisation with the words" copy sponsored and supported by you/organisation" for distribution as you desire.
There is no better way to get your campaign statement or vision out there than through this book. There is no smarter way to advertise your business than this opportunity.
My contact is on my profile. Spread the word and let's take a stand and leave an indelible mark on the sands of history.
Re: My Opposite Neighbour And Noise. by nmanma1(f): 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
Bibors:

Simply sue him for disturbing public peace.
tnx my dear
Re: My Opposite Neighbour And Noise. by nmanma1(f): 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
gaby:
Go buy Muslim call to prayer cd wey dey play none stop. Connect your own speaker face him window.

Whatever happens afterwards, make sure to come give the testimony here.

Are you a politician or know anyone running for an elective position, one who cares about the youths and their well being in his State/ Constituency? Are you an NGO, an individual or business organisation who would want to make an impression on the youths by way of your CSR while also having an opportunity to create an image for yourself, business and organisation as one who refused to watch and not take action while the youths are wasting away. You have an opportunity to order for customised copies of my book in my signature. I am offering you a chance to put a picture of you or your organisation with the words" copy sponsored and supported by you/organisation" for distribution as you desire.
There is no better way to get your campaign statement or vision out there than through this book. There is no smarter way to advertise your business than this opportunity.
My contact is on my profile. Spread the word and let's take a stand and leave an indelible mark on the sands of history.
the noise is giving me headache
Re: My Opposite Neighbour And Noise. by gaby(m): 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
nmanma1:
the noise is giving me headache

I know how annoying it can get. Go do what I prescribed. If you can't get one I'll use my annoying voice to record one and send over to you. Let's drive the sucker crazy together...

(1) (Reply)

This One Kills More Than The Other Vice's, This One Na Him Be Major / Bike Man Disgraces Client Inside Dominos Pizza In Lagos / Married Man Caught Having Sex With Girl, 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.