Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Learn How To Build ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE A-Z™ [Video] @affordable price - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Learn How To Build ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE A-Z™ [Video] @affordable price (887 Views)

Check Out This Artificial Intelligence (A.I) That Can Predict When You Will Die / AIMS Launches Novel Masters In Machine Intelligence, A First In Africa / Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Build ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE A-Z™ [Video] @affordable price by kunlexyz: 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
Learn key AI concepts and intuition training to get you quickly up to speed with all things AI

Covering:
• How to start building AI with no previous coding experience using Python
• How to merge AI with OpenAI Gym to learn as effectively as possible
• How to optimize your AI to reach its maximum potential in the real world

Here is what you will get with this course:
1. Complete beginner to expert AI skills – Learn to code self-improving AI for a range of purposes. In fact, we code together with you. Every tutorial starts with a blank page and we write up the code from scratch. This way you can follow along and understand exactly how the code comes together and what each line means.
2. Code templates – Plus, you’ll get downloadable Python code templates for every AI you build in the course. This makes building truly unique AI as simple as changing a few lines of code. If you unleash your imagination, the potential is unlimited.
3. Intuition Tutorials – Where most courses simply bombard you with dense theory and set you on your way, we believe in developing a deep understanding for not only what you’re doing, but why you’re doing it. That’s why we don’t throw complex mathematics at you, but focus on building up your intuition in coding AI making for infinitely better results down the line.
4. Real-world solutions – You’ll achieve your goal in not only 1 game but in 3. Each module is comprised of varying structures and difficulties, meaning you’ll be skilled enough to build AI adaptable to any environment in real life, rather than just passing a glorified memory “test and forget” like most other courses. Practice truly does make perfect.

Re: Learn How To Build ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE A-Z™ [Video] @affordable price by Samwils: 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
How do i start? i'm based in calabar
Re: Learn How To Build ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE A-Z™ [Video] @affordable price by kunlexyz: 11:23am On Sep 13, 2018
Samwils:
How do i start? i'm based in calabar
It is a video tutorial. You just play it and follow the instruction. simple
Re: Learn How To Build ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE A-Z™ [Video] @affordable price by kunlexyz: 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
Why AI?.
Well we've all heard about applications of artificial intelligence that are popping up around us self-driving
cars medicine heavy machinery.
The of a service the list just keeps going on and on and on.
But why right now why not 10 years ago not ten years later.
Well the answer is hidden in this current which is called Moore's Law.
It was originally identified in 1965 or more and what it says is that the power of the average computer
in like in very simple terms the power of the average computer which you can buy for a thousand dollars
will double every 18 to 24 months.
And that's been as easy as the law has held and through good times and bad.
War and Peace and the recession depressions and nothing stops this.
And we've already surpassed the brain of an insect for another computer was going by for a thousand bucks.
We're sitting at about the speed of the processing power of the brain of Arat by 2025 will be at the brain of a human.
As you can see it's exponentially growing.
And so this is a great time to be in artificial televisions.
Re: Learn How To Build ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE A-Z™ [Video] @affordable price by kunlexyz: 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
What an outstanding course,..... so relative to Machine learning in my opinion

(1) (Reply)

Glo Jollific8 / Laptops Needed In Bulk / System Administrator And Web Designer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.