Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Join This Week's Samsung Galaxy S9 Giveaway - The Biggest Giveaway Ever - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Join This Week's Samsung Galaxy S9 Giveaway - The Biggest Giveaway Ever (458 Views)

Used For A Week Samsung Galaxy S6 Lite Tab - SOLD / Samsung Galaxy S9 Specification, Price And Release Date / Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join This Week's Samsung Galaxy S9 Giveaway - The Biggest Giveaway Ever by correctBlogger(m): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
Alright everyone, how are you all and a happy rainy season to you all... Now before i continue or say what i have to say, who missed me.. i guess nobody did... Alright, now let's get straight to the day's business.

There's currently a Samsung Galaxy S9 Giveaway going om right now, now i'm not the person hosting the giveaway, this is coming all the way from Android Authority, and as stated by them, it is an International Giveaway, which simply means anyone from anywhere and everywhere can be a part of it.

The stuff started yesterday sunday, and it will be ending on Friday, and maybe the winner will be announced on Saturday or the next Sunday, i don't know since I haven't tried it before.

But for those who are interested, you can join the giveaway using this link.... https://wn.nr/QGc2XG, yes that is my referral link. And when the link opens, you are given options to partake in the giveaway from 10 different options, and you will be given your own unique link too which you can share with friends for anyone who you feel might be given a chance to win something pretty good for themselves. So once again, here is the link https://wn.nr/QGc2XG, and i wish you all success for everyone who joins..

#Cheers... emmanuelGodwin

UPDATE - The Giveaway will be ending on Saturday, not Friday.. sorry.
Re: Join This Week's Samsung Galaxy S9 Giveaway - The Biggest Giveaway Ever by sirqeeboi(m): 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
Waiting for the winner here grin grin
Re: Join This Week's Samsung Galaxy S9 Giveaway - The Biggest Giveaway Ever by correctBlogger(m): 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
sirqeeboi:
Waiting for the winner here grin grin

To bite you just dhe hungry me.
Re: Join This Week's Samsung Galaxy S9 Giveaway - The Biggest Giveaway Ever by sirqeeboi(m): 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
correctBlogger:

To bite you just dhe hungry me.

Is u a dog?
(Jenifer's voice)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Modem Problem / Modified / Who Is Using The Le 651 Pro (letv)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.