Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Aguebor Humanitarianism - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aguebor Humanitarianism (1263 Views)

Aguebor Humanitarianism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aguebor Humanitarianism by freshkpomo(m): 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
sorry for taking time to write this, i saw a friend who lived up north and what he said was shocking how these herdsmen are not just on rampage to kill anyone but they have targets which are CHRISTIANS and NON-BELIEVING MUSLIMS, when i mean non believing muslims i actually mean muslims not carrying out the JIHAD killings like them. He told me alot, and how hot it has become for christians in some of those northern states that they now seek refuge in MOSQUES, but i was amazed and found it hard to believe cos no news or anything have been reported, all we get is that the killings are random!! But i later met two persons from MIDDLE-BIRTH one from bauchi and the other from benue , and what was funny was that i never knew these guys before, and never asked them anything about their places before they started talkning! Mynd44
Re: Aguebor Humanitarianism by mykelswa(m): 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
if not Fulani n bh who else. space booked some men like us like update
Re: Aguebor Humanitarianism by dnawah(m): 1:07am On Sep 11, 2018
Sars is coming o!
Re: Aguebor Humanitarianism by Jadax(m): 9:07am On Sep 11, 2018
I was here
Re: Aguebor Humanitarianism by FibonacciPro: 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
its systematically true bro....
Re: Aguebor Humanitarianism by freshkpomo(m): 11:48am On Sep 28, 2018
the guy from bauch spoke randomly on how the fulanis attack in the morning when people asre still in bed, and kill almost an entire village, and he further called them a coward who fight and run into the bushes. He further said that they have the support of the government that after every attack police and military force would come to the scen just immediately and stop the youths from going after the herdsmen, and have their weapons(only source of defence) ceased, only for them to go away and these herdsmen attack again without even sparing little children. He said these herdsmen live in bushes and so it is difficult to track them unless after an attack, but the government have made that difficult by always coming to halt the process.. I am currently typing from edostat, and according to him every of their youth in diaspora have planned to stop the hustle for the money and go back home to defend their land!!! They are all going home to form their own military force with weapons to resist any attack!!!

1 Like

Re: Aguebor Humanitarianism by freshkpomo(m): 11:57am On Sep 28, 2018
the other guy i met was from benue and his story was not different from the first, only that he opened up on the JIHAD agenda and how they are gradually spreading accross NIGERIA pretending to come in peace with the aim to hustle and earn a living. How i met this guy was funny. I actually gave some road side beggers some change as the kids refuse to let go, and the next thing was a voice behind me saying 'IF NA ME I FOR NOR GIVE THEM OH,THEM BE FUTURE TERRORISTS! I just smiled and said they where only children, the man told me that it was same way they started in their place but today they have dominated and have started killing their people like flies. He told me that from what he is seeing in my state that if they raise up harms against the Edolites, it will be difficult to overpower them as they keep increasing in numbers. He further said he will advice every edo youth to own a gun as that is what they have currently been preaching to their youths too in benue and majority of them now have weapons for self defence, he further told me that there is and agenda to put every tribe in the country under their control by puting fear in them !!!
Re: Aguebor Humanitarianism by freshkpomo(m): 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
lastly, this one will shock you.. I was also told that they are importing FULANI'S from neighnouring AFRICAN countries to help them fight the war as they have declared it!!! Then it dawned on me that some tribes have already declared war on every tribe in the country without we knowing it!!! And i also came to realise that these fulanis dont have friends, not even the hausas are their friend.. They feel they are the only ones truely worshipping their God in the right way and seek to dominate so they can make everyone worship in their own ways just like it happened in the time of UTHSMAN DAN FODIO. They see themselves as royalty that everone else should worship, thats why they rarely marry outside their clan!!! THE WRITE UP DID NOT COME FROM ME, just what i heared and felt i should share it so everyone will be careful, i pray we find a lasting solution to this and bring back peace to the north.. AMEN!
Cc. Seun,mynd44,lalasticlala
Re: Aguebor Humanitarianism by onward4life(m): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
I now like Buhari!
Re: Aguebor Humanitarianism by freshkpomo(m): 7:01am On Sep 29, 2018
onward4life:
I now like Buhari!
why did you say that?
Re: Aguebor Humanitarianism by onward4life(m): 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
freshkpomo:
why did you say that?

I really don't remember but it all started........

After Osun encounter .

After the poverty.

After the killings.

After my job loss

After the head loss

After hospitals are now Nazi concentration camps

After police stations became slaughter slabs

After Tramadol made it to every door steps

After poverty was legalized

After baby mama daddy was accepted by our elders

After bride price increased and abortion made cheaper

After an educated person is someone that passed exams.

After tribalism was made as a source of pride instead of farming

After hemp grows marvelously without fertilizer
subsidy.

After Buhari is still surprised that he is been praised as Nigeria's best when he only knows how to fall into comma

After Nepa bill is enough reason not to buy household electronics.

After people that says Buhari was a blessing has now won World Cup for missing head challenge .

After phantom dance played out and blue film producers are been paid to release the left over of 16year olds Christians and muric forgot to on their television.

After Rccg that sent out one of their own to block Christians prayers unknowingly

After I saw a lorry load of bodies I thought I was watching Rwanda in 3D in one state in the middle belt this year

After Cultists became rams always reducing population in the south but when they go up north they scream 1 NIGERIA.

E. T. C....................
Re: Aguebor Humanitarianism by freshkpomo(m): 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
onward4life:

I really don't remember but it all started........

After Osun encounter .

After the poverty.

After the killings.

After my job loss

After the head loss

After hospitals are now Nazi concentration camps

After police stations became slaughter slabs

After Tramadol made it to every door steps

After poverty was legalized

After baby mama daddy was accepted by our elders

After bride price increased and abortion made cheaper

After an educated person is someone that passed exams.

After tribalism was made as a source of pride instead of farming

After hemp grows marvelously without fertilizer
subsidy.

After Buhari is still surprised that he is been praised as Nigeria's best when he only knows how to fall into comma

After Nepa bill is enough reason not to buy household electronics.

After people that says Buhari was a blessing has now won World Cup for missing head challenge .

After phantom dance played out and blue film producers are been paid to release the left over of 16year olds Christians and muric forgot to on their television.

After Rccg that sent out one of their own to block Christians prayers unknowingly

After I saw a lorry load of bodies I thought I was watching Rwanda in 3D in one state in the middle belt this year

After Cultists became rams always reducing population in the south but when they go up north they scream 1 NIGERIA.

E. T. C....................

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Man Single-handedly Kills Huge Python In Bayelsa See The Eggs Recovered / Student Of Federal Polytechnic Nekede Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen / Man Arrested In Court For Smoking Marijuana, Smokes It Again In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.