Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Will You Go On With The Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Will You Go On With The Marriage (778 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Go On With The Marriage by elainemia(f): 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2007
if you find out that your fiance is twelve years(12) older than you are, would you go ahead and marry him. undecided
Re: Will You Go On With The Marriage by Dvampire(m): 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2007
if i found out that my partner to be is 12 years older than i am, do i go on with the marriage? sure, if the guy and i click so well like 2 peas from the same pod.
Re: Will You Go On With The Marriage by Free(f): 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2007
well
if U love him then age shudnt be a problem
Re: Will You Go On With The Marriage by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
Should the man always be the one paying bills on dates?

An inquiry that is winding up increasingly normal among men these days is: “who should pay bills on dates?” To help clear up the disarray, here are a few hints that will enable you to make sense of who pays for a date in specific circumstances.(987 more words)

http://www.busygisting.com/should-the-guy-always-pay-on-all-dates/
Re: Will You Go On With The Marriage by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 29, 2017
what you should be worried about is who would die first
Re: Will You Go On With The Marriage by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
i like older men so yea i will

(1) (Reply)

Need Luv / May 15 Birthday Mate,( No B Joke O) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.