Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

I Need A Tutor On Stock Exchange And Buying Of Shares And Bitcoin Trading. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Tutor On Stock Exchange And Buying Of Shares And Bitcoin Trading. (483 Views)

I Need A Tutor On Stock And Share Investment / NCDMB Seeks Listing Of Oil Firms On Stock Exchange / GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Tutor On Stock Exchange And Buying Of Shares And Bitcoin Trading. by Obalegend: 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
I need someone to teach me on stock exchange and buying of shares. And also on Bitcoin. I am ready to pay for the knowledge. If you are the one, kindly drop your contact. Thanks
Re: I Need A Tutor On Stock Exchange And Buying Of Shares And Bitcoin Trading. by mykelswa(m): 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
add him up. his the best I've seen so far alot of peeps gives testimony about him. I don't have his contact

Re: I Need A Tutor On Stock Exchange And Buying Of Shares And Bitcoin Trading. by CLOUT(m): 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
Obalegend:
I need someone to teach me on stock exchange and buying of shares. And also on Bitcoin. I am ready to pay for the knowledge. If you are the one, kindly drop your contact. Thanks

Call 09072834367
Re: I Need A Tutor On Stock Exchange And Buying Of Shares And Bitcoin Trading. by gift01: 12:01am On Sep 11, 2018
I can teach you buying of shares right here and its free
Re: I Need A Tutor On Stock Exchange And Buying Of Shares And Bitcoin Trading. by Obalegend: 8:10am On Sep 11, 2018
good. how do we go about it please?
gift01:
I can teach you buying of shares right here and its free
Re: I Need A Tutor On Stock Exchange And Buying Of Shares And Bitcoin Trading. by gift01: 8:22am On Sep 11, 2018
Obalegend:
good. how do we go about it please?
Firstly I want you to read about Stocks and Shares on Wikipedia and then we continue once you done
Re: I Need A Tutor On Stock Exchange And Buying Of Shares And Bitcoin Trading. by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 11, 2018
I can teach you Bitcoin and crypto trading hassle free.
WhatsApp me 07081800328..

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Credit Card In Nigeria / Sad Independenceday! Gboko Market On Fire In Benue State (video) / Uber Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.