Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,280 members, 7,864,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

Actress, Daniella Okeke Shares Sultry Photos, Says She's Always Shy In Sexiness - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Daniella Okeke Shares Sultry Photos, Says She's Always Shy In Sexiness (1715 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year / "My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet / My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Daniella Okeke Shares Sultry Photos, Says She's Always Shy In Sexiness by Correctgist(f): 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke took to her IG page flaunts her jaw-dropping behind in these saucy photos she shared and revealed that she gets very uncomfortable when it comes to her sexiness or sexuality.

ANYONE WHO REALLY KNOWS ME WOULD TELL YOU DAT AM A VERY SHY PERSON...ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO MY SEXINESS OR SEXUALITY I GET VERY UNCOMFORTABLE; SURPRISE? YEAAH BUT IT'S THE TRUTH.. SOMEONE ONCE TOLD ME DANIELLA GOD HAS BLESSED YOU WITH A BADGIRL IMAGE USE IT TO UR ADVANTAGE HUMMMN I KEEP WONDERING WHAT THAT MEANS..

ITS FUNNY HOW SOCIAL MEDIA CREATES A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PERSONA ABOUT ME..NOT KNOWING THAT I AM THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF THEIR ASSUMPTIONS, SOMETIMES I READ SOME LIES, FAKE AND WRONG STORIES ABOUT ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND I LAUGH SO HARD AND WISH IF ONLY I WAS THAT HALF A BAD BITCH
ANYWAY ENOUGH OF MY STORIES.

BUT I HARDLY SHOW OFF MY SEXY SIDE, BECOS IT DOES MAKE ME UNCOMFORTABLE BUT I WILL MAKE AN EXCEPTION TODAY BECOS I AM A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN WHO IS BLESSED AND WONDERFUL MADE..AND AM PROUD OF THE BEAUTIFUL NATURAL BODY THAT AM IN.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/actress-daniella-okeke-shares-sultry-photos-says-shes-always-shy-in-sexiness/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Actress, Daniella Okeke Shares Sultry Photos, Says She's Always Shy In Sexiness by fynlola: 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
ok
Re: Actress, Daniella Okeke Shares Sultry Photos, Says She's Always Shy In Sexiness by youngest85(m): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
Iranu
Re: Actress, Daniella Okeke Shares Sultry Photos, Says She's Always Shy In Sexiness by fynlola: 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2018
fine woman
Re: Actress, Daniella Okeke Shares Sultry Photos, Says She's Always Shy In Sexiness by nmanma1(f): 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
ok na, shy ke
Re: Actress, Daniella Okeke Shares Sultry Photos, Says She's Always Shy In Sexiness by GOFRONT(m): 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
grin
Re: Actress, Daniella Okeke Shares Sultry Photos, Says She's Always Shy In Sexiness by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
Ehen

So God doesn't have blessing to give again, it is Bad girl image?

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Actress, Daniella Okeke Shares Sultry Photos, Says She's Always Shy In Sexiness by Airforce1(m): 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
Small girl with big god
Re: Actress, Daniella Okeke Shares Sultry Photos, Says She's Always Shy In Sexiness by LesbianBoy(m): 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
But make we no lie Apostle enjoyed o! grin grin
Re: Actress, Daniella Okeke Shares Sultry Photos, Says She's Always Shy In Sexiness by Tamarapetty(f): 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hanty lie small small
Re: Actress, Daniella Okeke Shares Sultry Photos, Says She's Always Shy In Sexiness by okwabayi(m): 12:38am On Sep 11, 2018
This woman is a dirty s-hit eater.
Re: Actress, Daniella Okeke Shares Sultry Photos, Says She's Always Shy In Sexiness by ndukaejime1994(m): 1:27am On Sep 11, 2018
Ashawo, Olosho.... I have a question for you all. Why do females expose their bodies? Is it fashion or are they marketing their bodies?
Re: Actress, Daniella Okeke Shares Sultry Photos, Says She's Always Shy In Sexiness by Elnino4ladies: 2:29am On Sep 11, 2018
I envy apostle Suleiman..... see Nyash where him chop
Re: Actress, Daniella Okeke Shares Sultry Photos, Says She's Always Shy In Sexiness by ceejayMAX(m): 6:19am On Sep 11, 2018
akpurakpubem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress, Daniella Okeke Shares Sultry Photos, Says She's Always Shy In Sexiness by femi4: 6:50am On Sep 11, 2018
Suleiman's porridge
Re: Actress, Daniella Okeke Shares Sultry Photos, Says She's Always Shy In Sexiness by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 11, 2018
All this epistle to disprove what she even knows she is.....
she has forgotten that" people address you the way you dress".If she had been dressing decently,I don't see anything that make people create a bad persona of her like she said.
All this one na just story,she still be....

Re: Actress, Daniella Okeke Shares Sultry Photos, Says She's Always Shy In Sexiness by fageya: 8:27am On Sep 11, 2018
You dont need this
Re: Actress, Daniella Okeke Shares Sultry Photos, Says She's Always Shy In Sexiness by Eboski(m): 8:44am On Sep 11, 2018
food for politicians,if you know you know

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Is Missing? / Singer Patoranking Dazzles On The Streets Of New York / Wizkid Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.