Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,577 members, 7,823,509 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Inside Anthony Joshua’s N70m Range Rover, See How Fast It Was Stolen - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inside Anthony Joshua’s N70m Range Rover, See How Fast It Was Stolen (45780 Views)

Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) / Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom / Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s N70m Range Rover, See How Fast It Was Stolen by lathrowinger: 11:50am On Sep 11, 2018
shocked
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s N70m Range Rover, See How Fast It Was Stolen by Smarkie: 11:52am On Sep 11, 2018
even with all those cctv camera that lingered every street in the uk and with tracker installed in cars. the thief was able to suseccefuly still the car
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s N70m Range Rover, See How Fast It Was Stolen by Theultimate(m): 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lucid1:
Dem neva see this car yet?

Whoever stole this car would never be able to enjoy it, they’ll just have to keep it hidden like a prized piece of art.

This was indicated above. Not necessarily stolen for driving use:........

"
In U.K, thieves can get about £5,000 per stolen car. They dismantle and rebuild it with pieces from other stolen cars to make it difficult to identify"
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s N70m Range Rover, See How Fast It Was Stolen by koldej(m): 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
ARE YOU IN NEED OF QUALITY WORKING SYSTEM?? TOO BUSY TO MOVE AROUND?? WE CAN DELIVER AT YOUR FOOTSTEP YOU DONT NID TO BE SCARED IT IS PAY ON DELIVERY...DIFFERENT BRANDS OF SYSTEM IS AVAILABLE@GOOD AND AFFORDABLE PRICE WITH MAXIMUM GUARANTEE @COLLINS TECH
WHATSAPP 0.7.0.1.4.0.4.7.7.8.5

Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s N70m Range Rover, See How Fast It Was Stolen by dkronicle(m): 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lucid1:
Dem neva see this car yet?

Whoever stole this car would never be able to enjoy it, they’ll just have to keep it hidden like a prized piece of art.
Did you read this article?
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s N70m Range Rover, See How Fast It Was Stolen by Emusan(m): 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
gurunlocker:
I'm sure they will recover the stolen vehicle soon..... This is a customized vehicle, the thieve is dunce.

If it took a thief less than 25sec to steal a car, calculate how many minutes it will take the thief to dismantle the car?

1 Like

Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s N70m Range Rover, See How Fast It Was Stolen by Olubidex: 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
Eeya! And he punched the he'll out of somebody to get the car. I pray he finds it
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s N70m Range Rover, See How Fast It Was Stolen by SimonMagau: 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
tongue
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s N70m Range Rover, See How Fast It Was Stolen by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
dkronicle:

Did you read this article?

I did. I was only airing my own view
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s N70m Range Rover, See How Fast It Was Stolen by Dackrapper(m): 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
Car of 70 million stolen in 23 seconds
Diaris God!
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s N70m Range Rover, See How Fast It Was Stolen by doctore212(m): 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
Buhari
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s N70m Range Rover, See How Fast It Was Stolen by vertueptime: 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
gurunlocker:
I'm sure they will recover the stolen vehicle soon..... This is a customized vehicle, the thieve is dunce.

If its nt recovered within 24hrs then dats it, im sure insurance will cover
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s N70m Range Rover, See How Fast It Was Stolen by vertueptime: 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
What's the essence.of the continual analysis when the car is yet to be found?

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

D worst thing is that no security customization
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s N70m Range Rover, See How Fast It Was Stolen by lordjosh(m): 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
doctore212:
Buhari
DOC, please mail me. lordjosh2016@gmail.com
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s N70m Range Rover, See How Fast It Was Stolen by DoTheNeedful: 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
OTayobami:
I no see femi for the customize o...why can't dumb Nigerians accept the fact Tha this guy is not a Nigerian

I know there is a tribalistic twist to your comment. However, you can't know Joshua more than himself. Watch him speak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOpgvX03KxQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cqsju8AhOo

He even has a Nigerian map tatooed on him arm.
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s N70m Range Rover, See How Fast It Was Stolen by moutaintop(m): 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
Have they not found the Range ?Even with the tracker? Then the thief must have deactivated the tracker if not they would have recovered the range by now.
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s N70m Range Rover, See How Fast It Was Stolen by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
olufalaye:
Stole and dusted

point of correction stolen and dusted
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s N70m Range Rover, See How Fast It Was Stolen by Jbcmotive(m): 6:08am On Sep 12, 2018
I see you Autojosh. See my moniker. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match / Nazim And Kalim Amokachi 23rd Birthday: Daniel Amokachi Celebrates Twin Sons / Watch: Is This The Worst Miss In The History Of Football?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.