Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery (4069 Views)

CBN Releases $500m To Clear Verified FOREX Backlog / You Better Pray For Refineries Not To Work – Tinubu’s Appointee Tells Nigerians / Dangote’s $500M Cement Refinery At Ethiopia Endangered As Rebel Forces Close In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by edunwablog: 6:14am On Sep 11, 2018
The Bank of Industry (BoI), and the Export-Import Bank of China (CEXIM), have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), to provide a credit line of up to $500 million towards the establishment of modular refineries, and Flare Gas Recovery Programmes in the country.Speaking at the signing ceremony in Beijing, the Managing Director/Chief Exevcutive, BoI, Olukayode Pitan, emphasized the job creation potential of this partnership.

“I am delighted to begin the next chapter of a long-term trading relationship with China through CEXIM. This agreement is set to create over 100,000 jobs in Nigeria’s Oil & Gas sector – a decisive move that will advance the Federal Government’s Modular Refineries and Flare Gas Recovery Programme,” he added.

As part of the MoU between BOI and CEXIM, the facility will be utilised to finance the purchase of equipment and machinery from China by investors and project owners of modular refineries in Nigeria.

The aim is to ensure availability of refined petroleum products within the country, monesze gas flare, reduce cost of products in the mid-term, and provide employment for Nigerians.

The establishment of modular refineries is part of the government’s plan to end importation of petroleum products, and discourage illegal oil bunkering activities in the Niger Delta region.
To date, a total of 38 operating licences have already been granted by the Federal Government to establish modular refineries in the Niger Delta, while 10 are already at advanced stages of development. This facility will therefore ensure that more modular refineries are constructed, and can be accessed via letters of credit issued for the delivery of specified modular refineries and gas processing equipment to qualified Nigerian companies establishing petrochemical plants under the Modular Refineries and Gas Flare Recovery Programme.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/09/boi-cexim-seal-500m-pact-for-refineries.html

2 Likes

Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by kollinz1234(m): 7:23am On Sep 11, 2018
BOI, the only organization in Nigeria that listens to the cry of the poor

2 Likes

Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by Hopebringer: 7:24am On Sep 11, 2018
To all who read my earlier post I must say it was rather had to as I skipped the part where it said modulsr and was biased by the report last week of the government planned partnership with China to establish an international refinery in China

Having said it, I apologise for a earlier hasty comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by letsfarmnigeria: 7:25am On Sep 11, 2018
well what can we say all this signings are good but until we see start seeing results , cos we know that government policy inconsistency is a major problem
Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by RevenGeMission: 7:28am On Sep 11, 2018
Buhari's travels yeilding results

2 Likes

Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by dgtmedia: 7:34am On Sep 11, 2018
Hopebringer:
To all who do not understand

These refineries will be built in China then they ship fuel to Nigeria so they lift crude oil here ship it to.china.refine it and.ship it back to us..
Nigeria pays for the shipping in revenue and crude oil

This is the worst sort of deal I have ever seen in my life , government agreed to this deal so they can continue paying subsidy telling you that the government subsidies the cost of shipping.

Any enlightened adult who still supports buhari needs to sit and ask him or herself some.serious questions

Why not build refineries in Nigeria ? Why go through this nonsensical round about deal ?

This is a joke

Are you sure it's the same report we both read, cos I don't quite understand what u're talking about with your reply.

It's people like you that the police are looking for for sharing fake news on whatsapp

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by Hopebringer: 7:40am On Sep 11, 2018
dgtmedia:

Are you sure it's the same report we both read, cos I don't quite understand what u're talking about with your reply.

It's people like you that the police are looking for for sharing fake news on whatsapp

Did you think they would be built in Nigeria ?
Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by GavelSlam: 7:47am On Sep 11, 2018
Hopebringer:

These refineries will be built in China then they ship fuel to Nigeria so they lift crude oil here ship it to.china.refine it and.ship it back to us..

This is the worst sort of deal I have ever seen in my life , government agreed to this deal so they can continue paying subsidy telling you that the government subsidies the cost of shipping.

Any enlightened adult who still supports buhari needs to sit and ask him or herself some.serious questions

Why not build refineries in Nigeria ? Why go through this nonsensical round about deal ?

This is a joke

How can you take the time out to write such utter tosh?

You have no clue about what you read and I've concluded you are semi-literate.

2 Likes

Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by GavelSlam: 7:47am On Sep 11, 2018
dgtmedia:

He's a dumbass.

1 Like

Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by Sunnick(m): 7:49am On Sep 11, 2018
Hopebringer:

This is a joke

Fake news arrest him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by dgtmedia: 7:51am On Sep 11, 2018
Hopebringer:

Did you think they would be built in Nigeria ?

I'm convinced with your response that you know nothing about modular refineries. Go check it up before you continue to display foolishness...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by Hopebringer: 7:58am On Sep 11, 2018
GavelSlam:

He's a dumbass.

You parents did not train you properly hence you speak anyhow
Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by Hopebringer: 7:58am On Sep 11, 2018
dgtmedia:

I'm convinced with your response that you know nothing about modular refineries. Go check it up before you continue to display foolishness...

You are very untrained .. I made an error and have corrected but you persistent in speaking like a vagabond
Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by Hopebringer: 7:59am On Sep 11, 2018
[quote author=GavelSlam post=71093118]

How can you take the time out to write such utter tosh?

You have no clue about what you read and I've conclided you are semi-literate.

[/quote
You are a tout and lack proper home training obviously

You are still growing up and if you don't amend your ways I feel very sorry for the experiences life will toss your way
Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by GavelSlam: 7:59am On Sep 11, 2018
Hopebringer:

You parents did not train you properly hence you speak anyhow

If only you knew yours.
Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by jesmond3945: 8:00am On Sep 11, 2018
They said 500m dollars credit line meaning it is still a loan, meaning an increase in our debtedness to China. Meaning future generations will curse us for allowing old men to run the country aground. We have this money why are we going to China to borrow? Alas our money is for elections and looting while our loans are for development.

1 Like

Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by Hopebringer: 8:02am On Sep 11, 2018
GavelSlam:

If only you knew yours.

They passed long before your parents were born, and where of the age to birth your parents hence they would be grand parents to you. But you are not properly home trained so you speak as you do .

You are excused young man
Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by GavelSlam: 8:06am On Sep 11, 2018
[quote author=Hopebringer post=71093442][/quote]

Illiterates like yourself would rush to comment, writing with reckless abandon until you are corrected. Even then you would be obstinate.

Please spare humanity and avoid breeding.

lliterate kid, and I don't mean the human one.

1 Like

Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by somito121(m): 8:07am On Sep 11, 2018
With the way we are going with this China's stuff, if you like call it borrowing or financing, we might end up in big mess with China. Thank God for Donald trump if not the US would have been in big mess.
Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by GavelSlam: 8:08am On Sep 11, 2018
Hopebringer:

They passed long before your parents were born, and where of the age to birth your parents hence they would be grand parents to you. But you are not properly home trained so you speak as you do .

You are excused young man

Tell the truth, you don't know them.

Some old people managed you yet you are incorrigible.

Punk ass.

1 Like

Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by Hopebringer: 8:11am On Sep 11, 2018
GavelSlam:

Illiterates like yourself would rush to comment, writing with reckless abandon until you are corrected. Even then you would be obstinate.

Please spare humanity and avoid breeding.

lliterate kid, and I don't mean the human one.

I have said it repeatedly I am unperturbed by your insults as I have seen children like you, who are rude , abusive and arrogantly haughty . They always end the same .

You probably never knew your father or you would not speak to me this way..

You are an example of what poor upbringing results in.

A psychopath neurotic masochist who has such an empty void of a life and he tries to fill with mysery , abusive behaviour toward others and false delusions of grandeur.

Your lack of self restraint depicts and water potential that will.never ever be fully recovered.

So once again young man you are excused ...you just remind of the type of person other parents point to and thank the heavens their children never turn out like
Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by Hopebringer: 8:12am On Sep 11, 2018
GavelSlam:

Tell the truth, you don't know them.

Some old people managed you yet you are incorrigible.

Punk ass.
I have said it repeatedly I am unperturbed by your insults as I have seen children like you, who are rude , abusive and arrogantly haughty . They always end the same .

A psychopath neurotic masochist who has such an empty void of a life and he tries to fill with mysery , abusive behaviour toward others and false delusions of grandeur.

Your lack of self restraint depicts and water potential that will.never ever be fully recovered.

So once again young man you are excused ...you just remind of the type of person other parents point to and thank the heavens their children never turn out like
I
Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by dgtmedia: 8:13am On Sep 11, 2018
Hopebringer:

You are very untrained .. I made an error and have corrected but you persistent in speaking like a vagabond

I'm happy you acknowledged you made an error... Read well and comprehend next time before rushing to reply... At least we owe ourselves that not just reacting because of political interests...
#stop fake news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by GavelSlam: 8:13am On Sep 11, 2018
Hopebringer:

Next time you would think twice before writing deliberate lies on a forum.

Kiddo, get a life.

My last response to your untrained self.

1 Like

Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by Hopebringer: 8:19am On Sep 11, 2018
GavelSlam:

Next time you would think twice before writing deliberate lies on a forum.

Kiddo, get a life.

My last response to your untrained self.

Again you prove my point

You have alot to learn indeed , my dear is you are to haughty and arrogant to learn.

You can't spell, you can't construct a readable sentence , your use of punctuation is laughable. You don't even understand what the word deliberate means

You sound drugged out young man. If I knew your dear parents I would call them immediately and implore you be taken for therapy and placed on suicide watch Immediately
Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by GavelSlam: 8:26am On Sep 11, 2018
Hopebringer:

Again you prove my point

You have alot to learn indeed , my dear is you are to haughty and arrogant to learn.

You can't spell, you can't construct a readable sentence , your use of punctuation is laughable. You don't even understand what the word deliberate means

You sound drugged out young man. If I knew your dear parents I would call them immediately and implore you be taken for therapy and placed on suicide watch Immediately

Kiddo, get a life. When I say get a life I really mean get educated.

Besides you are too young to be spreading lies on a forum fishing for likes and shares.

Illiterate.

Watch how he'll draft an epistle in response.

1 Like

Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by Hopebringer: 8:30am On Sep 11, 2018
GavelSlam:

Kiddo, get a life. When I say get a life I really mean get educated.

Besides you are too young to be spreading lies on a forum fishing for likes and shares.

Illiterate.

Watch how he'll draft an epistle in response.

You provedy point again.

May I have your parents numbers ?
Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by GavelSlam: 8:32am On Sep 11, 2018
Hopebringer:

You provedy point again.

May I have your parents numbers ?

They aren't the ones that abandoned you as a baby.

Go look elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by Hopebringer: 8:34am On Sep 11, 2018
GavelSlam:

They aren't the ones that abandoned you as a baby.

Go look elsewhere.

Noted, now may I have your parents contacts ..

Just tell me your surname and your state of Origin+ town then I can have someone look it up.
Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by GavelSlam: 8:36am On Sep 11, 2018
Hopebringer:

Noted, now may I have your parents contacts ..

Just tell me your surname and your state of Origin+ town then I can have someone look it up.

They couldn't reach yours at the orphanage?

1 Like

Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by Hopebringer: 8:39am On Sep 11, 2018
GavelSlam:

They couldn't reach yours at the orphanage?

I guess this means you don't want to share that information. It is alright then I will respect your right to privacy.
Reaching out for help doesn't make one weak young man.

We all need help sometime, even steel rusts eventually.

All the best lad.

Cheers
Re: Boi, CEXIM Seal $500m Pact For Refineries, Gas Recovery by GavelSlam: 8:44am On Sep 11, 2018
Hopebringer:

I guess this means you don't want to share that information. It is alright then I will respect your right to privacy.
Reaching out for help doesn't make one weak young man.

We all need help sometime, even steel rusts eventually.

All the best lad.

Cheers

Your response is like tumbleweed...Extremely boring.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Loan Apps In Nigeria / Security Event Wristband Tag Avaliable At Skydiv Wristbranding Ltd / Who Else Was A Victim Of 1960bet Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.