Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Naija Music For 2010 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Naija Music For 2010 (1089 Views)

Favourite Rap song for 2010 / Nneka - Viva Africa - New Song For 2010 World Cup / Anthem For 2010: "we Made It"--- A Hot Song! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Music For 2010 by naijadiva2(f): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2010
Okay, I haven't been on NL for a while (more like 2 yrs undecided) anyway, with that said, i've lost touch with my naija music cry and have recently been re-introduced to my sweet naija music courtesy of friends and youtube. But i feel like there's more and its hard catching up bcuz there is so much that i've missed so i would like to get some recommendation to some naija music that is hot for 2010 (or any music that is just hot period!!) Plz and Thank you. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Naija Music For 2010 by chiogo(f): 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2010
Naija_diva!!!!!  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
OMG! Where have you been, girl?/

We're on the same boat on the music thing. I'm so out of touch with naija music but I recently started listening to some, even though they're considered old songs or "so last year"  grin

Listen to those guys called Bracket - I like two songs by them, Yori-Yori and No time(w/ P-Square). You'll probably like 'em, I do.  smiley

P-Square's E No Easy is a good song too.

2face's  Implication, I think that's the hottest one now.

Then I've been obsessed with this song, Maga no need pay and the remix. Has a buncha artistes on both songs. You'll love it.

You should visit the Naija Music Request thread too. I'm still looking for some new, good naija music so I hope other people post.

PS: I've missed you.  embarassed
Re: Naija Music For 2010 by naijadiva2(f): 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2010
I've missed you too girl. something told me to log on to nl and i did and its good to see that you and others are still here.

as for the songs, i've already checked them out already, lol and i'm loving them, im trying to build my naija music library on my ipod so that i'll never run out. its good seeing you and i'll check in more often.
Re: Naija Music For 2010 by chiogo(f): 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2010
Me too! haha my Ghanaian and Ugandan friends seemed to have more naija music on their iPods than I do. embarassed I had to do something lol.

I know you weren't much of a rap music person but you should listen to Blaise, she's a female rapper, probably the best in naija.

She's on that Maga no need pay remix. She also has this single, Lasan.
Re: Naija Music For 2010 by naijadiva2(f): 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2010
ok thanks, i will look into her.

(1) (Reply)

..... / N45m Rolls Royce Phantom Not Duncan Mighty’s! / Good Alternative Bands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.