Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Good Morning,if You Applied For Any Of The N-power Graduate Programmes Staytuned - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Morning,if You Applied For Any Of The N-power Graduate Programmes Staytuned (2154 Views)

N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For / Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! / Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning,if You Applied For Any Of The N-power Graduate Programmes Staytuned by npowerng: 7:49am On Sep 11, 2018
Good morning,

If you applied for any of the N-Power Graduate programmes and you were not shortlisted, you are likely to receive a message that you have been shortlisted for either the N-Power Tech or Creative programmes.

#NPowerNG

1 Like

Re: Good Morning,if You Applied For Any Of The N-power Graduate Programmes Staytuned by BiafranBushBoy: 8:00am On Sep 11, 2018
Fvck off!!!

4 Likes

Re: Good Morning,if You Applied For Any Of The N-power Graduate Programmes Staytuned by prospero5(m): 8:25am On Sep 11, 2018
buhari is a born politician
Re: Good Morning,if You Applied For Any Of The N-power Graduate Programmes Staytuned by Biofash: 9:43am On Sep 11, 2018
Ok finger cross shocked
Re: Good Morning,if You Applied For Any Of The N-power Graduate Programmes Staytuned by Bozelala: 9:58am On Sep 11, 2018
Npower should get out

1 Like

Re: Good Morning,if You Applied For Any Of The N-power Graduate Programmes Staytuned by airex(m): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2018
npowerng:
Good morning,

If you applied for any of the N-Power Graduate programmes and you were not shortlisted, you are likely to receive a message that you have been shortlisted for either the N-Power Tech or Creative programmes.

#NPowerNG
Look at this fool. Have you paid the ones you're owing? Keep disgracing yourself up and down

5 Likes

Re: Good Morning,if You Applied For Any Of The N-power Graduate Programmes Staytuned by futuremoma34: 10:39am On Sep 11, 2018
Dear Npower, please assist me as I have sent several emails but no response, am unable to log in to the Npower portal and I have received this SMS, my phone number is I applied for N-tax.

Re: Good Morning,if You Applied For Any Of The N-power Graduate Programmes Staytuned by MRXELA(m): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2018
I used my national diploma to apply pls can I still be short listed?
Re: Good Morning,if You Applied For Any Of The N-power Graduate Programmes Staytuned by Kelly2713(m): 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
MRXELA:
Pls let me knw how it goes using your ND. Am also ND Holder.

Thanks
Re: Good Morning,if You Applied For Any Of The N-power Graduate Programmes Staytuned by foliade(m): 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
npowerng:
Good morning,

#NPowerNG
Good day npower my issue is yet to be rectified. I redeployed to another Lga which is Sabon gari Lga I have uploaded my deployment letter issued to me by my current Lga and signed by Head master(Hm). my previous Lga is Zaria lga.the Change is yet to be effected on my npvn profile.still displaying Zaria lga instead of sabon gari Lga you told me to send complain to ur email address in which I did.pls look into it. Name is Folusho Adeleke.phone number 08038658942. From Kaduna state.
Re: Good Morning,if You Applied For Any Of The N-power Graduate Programmes Staytuned by Samiking(m): 8:23am On Sep 12, 2018
some claimed they recived the message while I haven't seen the message...please, have u still sending messages or u are done?
Re: Good Morning,if You Applied For Any Of The N-power Graduate Programmes Staytuned by stedmark(m): 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
Good Day N-Power, please i was shortlisted for N-Tech around May after Text/Physical Verification no news i can't even login to http://npvn.npower.gov.ng what is happening? do i have any chances?
Re: Good Morning,if You Applied For Any Of The N-power Graduate Programmes Staytuned by Officer101(m): 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
npowerng:
Good morning,

#NPowerNG

Good afternoon, please someone said I should help him to confirm if there is any Npower new registration going on.
Please assist with the link if it is available.
Re: Good Morning,if You Applied For Any Of The N-power Graduate Programmes Staytuned by odunbaku4real(m): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
how soon should pple xpect this

1 Like

Re: Good Morning,if You Applied For Any Of The N-power Graduate Programmes Staytuned by npowerng: 11:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
Officer101:

Good afternoon, please someone said I should help him to confirm if there is any Npower new registration going on.
Please assist with the link if it is available.

No, it’s a false information.
Re: Good Morning,if You Applied For Any Of The N-power Graduate Programmes Staytuned by npowerng: 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2018
MRXELA:

Yes, MRXELA.
Re: Good Morning,if You Applied For Any Of The N-power Graduate Programmes Staytuned by npowerng: 1:09am On Sep 14, 2018
foliade:

Good day npower my issue is yet to be rectified. I redeployed to another Lga which is Sabon gari Lga I have uploaded my deployment letter issued to me by my current Lga and signed by Head master(Hm). my previous Lga is Zaria lga.the Change is yet to be effected on my npvn profile.still displaying Zaria lga instead of sabon gari Lga you told me to send complain to ur email address in which I did.pls look into it. Name is Folusho Adeleke.phone number 08038658942. From Kaduna state.

Your complaint has been received, and would be rectified soon.
Thanks for your patience
Re: Good Morning,if You Applied For Any Of The N-power Graduate Programmes Staytuned by npowerng: 1:19am On Sep 14, 2018
Samiking:
some claimed they recived the message while I haven't seen the message...please, have u still sending messages or u are done?

You are likely to receive a message that you have been shortlisted for either the N-Power Tech or Creative programmes.

The SMS is not going to be received by all the volunteers, Just stay tuned the Creative applicants are yet to receive SMS.
Re: Good Morning,if You Applied For Any Of The N-power Graduate Programmes Staytuned by Stars4ever: 3:12am On Sep 14, 2018
npowerng:

No, it’s a false information.

Dear npowerng, is it possible to relocate to another state on marital grounds?if yes, what are the processes to follow?
Re: Good Morning,if You Applied For Any Of The N-power Graduate Programmes Staytuned by chukwunweikeemi(m): 4:36am On Sep 14, 2018
My ppa is very far from where I live.Can I redeploy to one very close to where I live?If yes,then how do I go about it.Thank you.
Re: Good Morning,if You Applied For Any Of The N-power Graduate Programmes Staytuned by stedmark(m): 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
non-graduate npower tech i've not received anything 07030934579
Re: Good Morning,if You Applied For Any Of The N-power Graduate Programmes Staytuned by Kerij(m): 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
My First posting letter was not accepted, I believe it's because I used phone to snap it, but av uploaded d scanned one, am i suppose to report or just wait for them to approve dis new one?....thnks
Re: Good Morning,if You Applied For Any Of The N-power Graduate Programmes Staytuned by Samiking(m): 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
npowerng:

You are likely to receive a message that you have been shortlisted for either the N-Power Tech or Creative programmes.

The SMS is not going to be received by all the volunteers, Just stay tuned the Creative applicants are yet to receive SMS.

please help me I really need the program 07032886967
Re: Good Morning,if You Applied For Any Of The N-power Graduate Programmes Staytuned by solodean111: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
@npower, please I checked for a friend and his own is showing approved but mine am seeing this.
Please kindly explain what's the meaning or should I still wait for it to be cross checked by npower, here is what I saw on my portal.

(1) (Reply)

I’m Tired / Promasidor (cowbell Milk) HND/Bsc Graduates Coordinator Recruitment, Sept. 2019 / Dpr Interviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.