Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll (36841 Views)

Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for / Binta Diallo Shares Baby Bump Photo As Their Son Is Set To Turn 3 / Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll by celebgistz: 8:29am On Sep 11, 2018
Wizkid’s 2nd Babymama Storms His 3rd Babymama’s Page To Blast A Troll

Wizkid’s second baby mama, Binta Diallo slammed a troll on his third babymama’s page, Jada pallock for trying to compare the both of them

See below;

Source: https://celebgistz.com/wizkids-second-babymama-storms-his-third-babymamas-page-to-blast-a-troll-who-compared-the-both-of-them/

1 Share

Re: Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll by celebgistz: 8:30am On Sep 11, 2018

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll by gaby(m): 8:31am On Sep 11, 2018
Wizy the wizkpelebe....Who sent you to allow your Nike jersey sell out and ultimately sell out yourself. Na matter you drag enter body so ooo..

We the elders' council are seated and watching this third baby mama do her NYSC. Yeah, she is on training because, by the time she is done with Wizkid, he'd understand why ''alligator pepper' though tiny in seedlings but is very hot and potent.

These are the ones we call alligator pepper. May God help or brother going forward.

He'd learn not to proliferate and make babies with random girls as if it were going out of fashion by the time he starts getting deducted from the source in all his earnings and engagements, he'd quit singing because whatever he labours for would be shared amongst his baby mamas. E come go get solid two baby mamas for the US, guy your beans don done.

A huge lesson to others and hoping they'll learn.

Enjoy my siggy

11 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll by itspzpics(m): 8:41am On Sep 11, 2018
Chaii see finishing

3 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll by Oyindidi(f): 8:44am On Sep 11, 2018
Only a fool will support a deadbeat dad.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll by Airforce1(m): 8:47am On Sep 11, 2018
This Binta or whatever she called herself is not only an idiot , she's also an ugly social climber so bent on using every opportunity to steal the spot light .

It's so obvious she lured wizkid into sleeping with him to save her bleaked future.

This is disgusting .

Wizkid , Kuku collect your pikin and train him yourself .

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll by BigGuyMan: 8:47am On Sep 11, 2018
See how all these oloshos just make themselves look stupid, nobody even know their names again na Wizkid baby mama em dey bear now sad

BTW this binta lady is a very desperate and bitter person!

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll by Oyindidi(f): 8:47am On Sep 11, 2018
Airforce1:
How our wife? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll by Airforce1(m): 8:49am On Sep 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
How our wife? tongue

Get out of my mention

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll by Oyindidi(f): 8:50am On Sep 11, 2018
BigGuyMan:

Only a daft olosho will support her fellow olosho tongue
Myn...d44, I dey my lane. See trouble don enter my lane. Abeg, do the needful. 3 weeks ban go make sense.. grin

9 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll by Oyindidi(f): 8:51am On Sep 11, 2018
Airforce1:

Get out of my mention
Why? Hope all is well? I'm not trolling

6 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll by Oyindidi(f): 8:52am On Sep 11, 2018
BigGuyMan:

I didn't call you olosho, read again
OK
Re: Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll by Tamarapetty(f): 8:53am On Sep 11, 2018
Things are getting out of hand. Wizkid go dey regret now

3 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll by Oyindidi(f): 8:53am On Sep 11, 2018
BigGuyMan:

I didn't call you olosho, read again
Remove the name
Re: Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll by BigGuyMan: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
OK
Yeah.
Have a great day ahead
Re: Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll by BigGuyMan: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
Remove the name
Which name?
Re: Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 11, 2018
If only wizkid had kept in check his desire to outstrip tubaba as the "Abraham of our time",all this rubbish wouldn't be happening grin.

7 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll by Nwaoma14(f): 9:50am On Sep 11, 2018
Birds of same feathers
Airforce1:
This Binta or whatever she called herself is not only an idiot , she's also an ugly social climber so bent on using every opportunity to steal the spot light .

It's so obvious she lured wizkid into sleeping with him to save her bleaked future.

This is disgusting .

Wizkid , Kuku collect your pikin and train him yourself .

17 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll by Naijawebmaster: 10:22am On Sep 11, 2018
E don do for this Wizkid and Baby Mama drama na. When they were procreating, they no inform us oh! angry

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

3 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll by Sapphire86(f): 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
For once I'm on the baby mama's side, yes, she may have 'trapped' him with pregnancy but who is more foolish than wizkid who chose to slide in unprotected?

She is not asking for an increment in child support but that he should honor the agreement both their lawyers made which I think is fair. Also $2000 by American standard for a rich kid is not much...I get that people are already converting to Naira but they both live abroad.

Lastly, young men and women if you know you are heading somewhere in life, dont mortgage your future with short term pleasure.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
grin

5 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll by Tomitohoimo(m): 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
ok
Re: Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll by Aydesmond(m): 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
Omo shey na wizkid get nairaland ni.... Haba since last week wizkid everytime for front page..... Ahhhhhhhh I don even tire sef... Lemme Sha drink my Zobo in peace.... Meanwhile check my signature let's talk business

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll by SEONaijaExpert: 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
Shameless lady

One is busy making his life better while she's there trying to feel accomplished just by giving a 'superstar' a child.

What has she achieved other than opening her legs for Wizkid, who knew her before that idiot who was thinking with his dick decided to pour the akamu that's now making a mess of themselves. Celebrity but not role models.

To think she went on her page advising another's parents of not using a rubber or flushing her away sounds ironical.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft / Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools / Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.