Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Warning. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Warning. (851 Views)

'ASUU On Strike' Warning At University Of Benin Main Gate (Photos) / LAUTECH Lecturers Begin Two-week Warning Strike / Hilarious Poster Warning Against Urinating Outside At Anambra State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning. by Amakababe(f): 9:08am On Sep 11, 2018
OK, congratulations you've passed your putme with a high score and likely to get your dream course. But the hurdle hasn't started.

Hold your ears right now biko and listeeeen. Less than 2.0 and inability to beat 10-8-8 (for engineering students,) you're out! Like bye bye, au revoir! no plea, no "it was a mistake, I need a second chance" no no no.
Less than 1.0 for other departments, you're going back home.

Don't say I didn't warn you ooo. I'm not paid to do this, but I was just sent packing recently where I was studying mechanical engineering so I have to take jamb next year and start afresh.
I wish I was properly oriented when I started, but I wasnt and my first gpa couldnt even flash mtn to mtn.

Chineke knows

The same applies to applicant of schools like unilorin where they call it "face tanke"
Leave that girl that boy alone, otherwise

I can't shout enough read your books attend your class oo ni oooooo, or you become a laughing stock among your mates when pursued after just one year.

Bye bye. To before warned is to before harm.
Re: Warning. by chiefolododo(m): 9:09am On Sep 11, 2018
FUT...future under tension

1 Share

Re: Warning. by wealthyoptimist(m): 9:42am On Sep 11, 2018
Lol. Nice! Check your dm amaka
Re: Warning. by Amakababe(f): 10:40am On Sep 11, 2018
wealthyoptimist:
Lol. Nice! Check your dm amaka
sorry sir. I don't really know hw to use pm. I checked my mail but all I saw is "wealthyoptimist" would like to send you a message. How do i go about it.
Re: Warning. by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:01am On Sep 11, 2018
Next time you give advice you should add your Current gpa so we can see if you actually knows what you are doing.
Re: Warning. by wealthyoptimist(m): 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2018
abdulazeez1002:
Next time you give advice you should add your Current gpa
so we can see if you actually knows what you are doing.
ogbeni it seems u didnt read it well, just try reading again.
Re: Warning. by wealthyoptimist(m): 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
Amakababe:
sorry sir. I don't really know hw to use pm. I checked my mail but all I saw is "wealthyoptimist" would like to send you a message. How do i go about it.

just reply the mail dear
Re: Warning. by Amakababe(f): 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
wealthyoptimist:

just reply the mail dear
done
Re: Warning. by abdulazeez1002(m): 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
wealthyoptimist:

ogbeni it seems u didnt read it well, just try reading again.
*Current GPA*
Re: Warning. by BlackSpanner: 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
chiefolododo:
FUT...future under tension

Very wrong.
It's Frustration under Tension
Re: Warning. by chiefolododo(m): 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
BlackSpanner:

Very wrong.
It's Frustration under Tension
you know who I be?

Re: Warning. by Deckline(m): 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
ehya,but are you really serious? Where you really sent out of the department I met some students of delsu in 300,200,100 levels going for post utme in delsu. They said they were dropped because of bad grades. sad sad If you have been saying the truth all this while,then i'm sorry i bashed you!
Re: Warning. by Amakababe(f): 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
Deckline:
ehya,but are you really serious? Where you really sent out of the department I met some students of delsu in 300,200,100 levels going for post utme in delsu. They said they were dropped because of bad grades. sad sad If you have been saying the truth all this while,then i'm sorry i bashed you!
keep your apology to yourself oga. Who e help?

Pls shift abeg. After mentioning my mother. This your kinda medicine after death sha won't work on me. Smh
Re: Warning. by Deckline(m): 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
Amakababe:
keep your apology to yourself oga. Who e help?

Pls shift abeg. After mentioning my mother. This your kinda medicine after death sha won't work on me. Smh
...but seriously,na so you dull reach so tey you no fit reach common CGP of 2.0?! Nairaland slayqueens sha... Your mum really tried! grin grin
Re: Warning. by Amakababe(f): 5:53am On Sep 13, 2018
Deckline:

...but seriously,na so you dull reach so tey you no fit reach common CGP of 2.0?! Nairaland slayqueens sha... Your mum really tried! grin grin
my Cgpa was 0.4 and no I'm not dull. Keep trollin to feel good
Re: Warning. by Deckline(m): 8:48am On Sep 13, 2018
Amakababe:
my Cgpa was 0.4 and no I'm not dull. Keep trollin to feel good
You are a born certified dullard!!!

1 Like

Re: Warning. by DateMynd44(m): 1:48am On Oct 28, 2018
Amakababe:
OK, congratulations you've passed your putme with a high score and likely to get your dream course. But the hurdle hasn't started.

Hold your ears right now biko and listeeeen. Less than 2.0 and inability to beat 10-8-8 (for engineering students,) you're out! Like bye bye, au revoir! no plea, no "it was a mistake, I need a second chance" no no no.
Less than 1.0 for other departments, you're going back home.

Don't say I didn't warn you ooo. I'm not paid to do this, but I was just sent packing recently where I was studying mechanical engineering so I have to take jamb next year and start afresh.
I wish I was properly oriented when I started, but I wasnt and my first gpa couldnt even flash mtn to mtn.

Chineke knows

The same applies to applicant of schools like unilorin where they call it "face tanke"
Leave that girl that boy alone, otherwise

I can't shout enough read your books attend your class oo ni oooooo, or you become a laughing stock among your mates when pursued after just one year.

Bye bye. To before warned is to before harm.
i thought u were kidding. so u really meant it.
but what caused your poor grades ni?

(1) (Reply)

Check JAMB 2019 Application Statistics By Faculty Here (in All Institutions) / Today Is Geometry, Test Your Power Of Reasoning(Mr shape) / Why I Cried When I Graduated With First Class Degree- Oshunniyi, UNILAG Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.