Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Save As Low As You Have While You Can!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Save As Low As You Have While You Can!!! (274 Views)

Earn Daily ROI With As Low As 2700 Naira / How Much Should You Save As Emergency Funds? / Start Trading Forex With As Low As #5,000naira (acmbrokers.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save As Low As You Have While You Can!!! by meyuz: 10:02am On Sep 11, 2018
[b]So i met this old woman in yaba market yesterday. Being a Yoruba woman she got drilling. I initially wanted to buy tomato and pepper but when i began pricing then we got all talking. She said the way youths are going these days, Nigeria might remain like this forever. She said she remembered how her son use to save 5naira from his daily lunch fee back then in primary school but now that he has an 8 - 5 that puts at least 50k in his pocket monthly he cannot boast of 5k before the month runs out. He blames it on transport fare and cost of living. She used that to introduce me to a platform she was, of which her son now is in. A platform where she puts in as low as #200 everyday mondays to fridays. She has been doing that for close to 8 months now and the last time she checked her account balance it was well over #10,000. She says when her account officer comes for the money on a daily basis, it does not even look like anything left her purse but when it now accumulated, she was happy she did that. She also added that the bank was ready to give her a loan at any time she wanted it. I was touched that i personally have a savings account but was i really saving? So i sought out to the bank and asked for a target savings account. Its a type of account that restricts your number of withdrawals. Well am not preaching for any bank but i think micro finance banks accrue better interest. Well you can use any micro finance bank but i opened with Petra Microfinance Bank because that was what she recommended to me. It was a swift account opening process, no hidden charges whatsoever...i dont want to preach much but even if it is #1000 per month please brothers and sisters it would go a long way. Dont say you have 5 different commercial bank accounts and you dont need one. i also have 5 different bank accounts but when it comes to savings discipline there is something about this microfinance bank that spooled me. Their head office is at 18, Montgomery road yaba and you can also open an account online on their website. to save you the stress just click here www./petrasavings[/b][b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Steemit, Introductory Guide To Steemit / Investing In The Unknown And Unknowable / Be Truthful When Introducing PPL To Online Biz.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.