Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:56 AM

Is There Any Insurance Personal In The House? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is There Any Insurance Personal In The House? (213 Views)

Experts In The House Please Help Me Out / I An Interested In Investing In Real Estate Biz. Experts In The House Advise Ple / BITCOIN WALLET: Gurus In The House, why Am I Being Stuck here? (see Message) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Insurance Personal In The House? by booblacain(m): 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
Please I want to make some inquiry concerning an insurance policy that was being run by my mom a few years ago.

She took a life insurance policy and was paying the monthly premiums up until till the time she had a car accident in 2014 which affected her psychological and mental state. She stopped paying the premiums because of the accident. So far she has payed up to N255,000 and her last payment date was in April 2014. Now she has recovered from the accident and she went back to the insurance company to inquire about the policy but she was told that the policy has been nullified and that she can't do or get anything from it any longer.

So, I would like to find out if this is true and if there is really nothing she can do right now. The name of the policy she took is LG dividend plus plan, it's a life insurance policy.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read / House For Sale In Kaduna. / Your Clearing Agent Is Here, Make Contact Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.