Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Daniella Okeke: Foolish Bloggers, I Will Address Your Rubbish Soon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke: Foolish Bloggers, I Will Address Your Rubbish Soon (20988 Views)

Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniella Okeke: Foolish Bloggers, I Will Address Your Rubbish Soon by Mcoutureankara(f): 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke who recently released some sexy pictures on her instagram page which major blogs in the country published saying she has completely surrendered to societal pressure. well it seems the actress is angry with the reports and she is presently threatening to deal with bloggers.

She wrote,

I AM A QUEEN �
PUT SOME RESPECT ON MY NAME YOU FOOLS CALLED BLOGGERS / CHEAP GOSSIPS
SOME RUBBISH NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED SOON I THINK I VE KEPT MUTE FOR TOO LONG..ITS TIME TO SPEAK UP FOR MYSELF
#DANIELLAOKEKE #GODOVEREVERYTHING #MYNEWDAWN

Source:
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/09/11/you-foolish-bloggers-i-will-address-your-rubbish-soon-daniella-okeke/

[img]https://4.bp..com/-wYwMta6d3so/WMi68K64h-I/AAAAAAABx0M/qk6QdlCecpgT0eUsCkoKkrI6sOf4pqy7ACLcB/s1600/apostle%2Bsuleiman%2Bdaniella%2Bokeke%2Bprostitutes%2Bto%2Bchrist.png[/img]

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke: Foolish Bloggers, I Will Address Your Rubbish Soon by Ehiscotch(m): 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
What movie has she featured in again?
I don't know how she became an actress, I don't see her at the AMVCA's or any other award shows or gatherings.

Be that as it may, I would mind having all that in my bed. grin

22 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke: Foolish Bloggers, I Will Address Your Rubbish Soon by fynlola: 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
wenti happen ooo

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke: Foolish Bloggers, I Will Address Your Rubbish Soon by itspzpics(m): 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
Trending queen

Nigerian Boy Name himself A cursed child on facebook (pics)>>>> http://www.praizenews.com/nigerian-boy-name-cursed-child-oni-facebook-pics/
Re: Daniella Okeke: Foolish Bloggers, I Will Address Your Rubbish Soon by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke: Foolish Bloggers, I Will Address Your Rubbish Soon by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
shocked

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke: Foolish Bloggers, I Will Address Your Rubbish Soon by Alzirida(f): 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
Madness is when u removed all ur clothing only to wear condom

14 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke: Foolish Bloggers, I Will Address Your Rubbish Soon by NLevents: 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
She is really blessed with an endowed body. cheesy

The 5th edition of the Nairaland get together party is in motion. Follow us on Instagram for more details and check out the previous parties.

">https://www.instagram.com/nairaland_gidi_party/cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke: Foolish Bloggers, I Will Address Your Rubbish Soon by gaby(m): 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
Stop shaking the table Daniella, otobolity had almost disappeared from the cyber lexicon, but here you are trying to play your way back into these bloggers corner without the consent of the Chief of General Staff, Supreme headquarters OFM.

The apostle must be in a frantic mode now asking himself, who sent this girl on this table shaking again.

Please, do not feed them bloggers with more arms.

Thank you Ma.

Enjoy my siggy

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke: Foolish Bloggers, I Will Address Your Rubbish Soon by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
This table she's shaking.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke: Foolish Bloggers, I Will Address Your Rubbish Soon by idongesit88: 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
okay, but how you go take deal with them, this is Nigeria not America
Re: Daniella Okeke: Foolish Bloggers, I Will Address Your Rubbish Soon by SoftP(m): 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
U are the full package@dstv advert

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke: Foolish Bloggers, I Will Address Your Rubbish Soon by jayson87: 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
You said bloggers, but we all know who bought that house in maryland

4 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke: Foolish Bloggers, I Will Address Your Rubbish Soon by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
shocked shocked

This one na food for the Baba dem..

I swear if I have my way, I go smash this girl puuna and big yansh with my big black kondo without using condom.

I don't want to know, if she has any disease sef.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke: Foolish Bloggers, I Will Address Your Rubbish Soon by rhythyson: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
We are waiting for your robust response like CO.. pastor grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke: Foolish Bloggers, I Will Address Your Rubbish Soon by Hotfreeze: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
It's like Apostle Sule has dumped the nasty hoe

4 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke: Foolish Bloggers, I Will Address Your Rubbish Soon by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke: Foolish Bloggers, I Will Address Your Rubbish Soon by LZAA: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke who recently released some sexy pictures on her instagram page which major blogs in the country published saying she has completely surrendered to societal pressure. well it seems the actress is angry with the reports and she is presently threatening to deal with bloggers.

She wrote,

I AM A QUEEN �
PUT SOME RESPECT ON MY NAME YOU FOOLS CALLED BLOGGERS / CHEAP GOSSIPS
SOME RUBBISH NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED SOON I THINK I VE KEPT MUTE FOR TOO LONG..ITS TIME TO SPEAK UP FOR MYSELF
#DANIELLAOKEKE #GODOVEREVERYTHING #MYNEWDAWN

Source:
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/09/11/you-foolish-bloggers-i-will-address-your-rubbish-soon-daniella-okeke/

[img]https://4.bp..com/-wYwMta6d3so/WMi68K64h-I/AAAAAAABx0M/qk6QdlCecpgT0eUsCkoKkrI6sOf4pqy7ACLcB/s1600/apostle%2Bsuleiman%2Bdaniella%2Bokeke%2Bprostitutes%2Bto%2Bchrist.png[/img]
Ioan know erritym i see ds geh i just think of suleiman
And dem even put the guy pix dia grin
Meanwhile sarkin and Roger3D.......

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke: Foolish Bloggers, I Will Address Your Rubbish Soon by LZAA: 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
Re: Daniella Okeke: Foolish Bloggers, I Will Address Your Rubbish Soon by davodyguy: 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2018

6 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke: Foolish Bloggers, I Will Address Your Rubbish Soon by lilmax(m): 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
that pose....someone that has taken unlimited pipes

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke: Foolish Bloggers, I Will Address Your Rubbish Soon by Hotfreeze: 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
Sahara Reporters carried her story. If them born her well, let her talk nonsense to SR.

That's how Ojukwu was making useless mouth when Daily Times broke the news that he was dating his friend's daughter. Ojuku who was her dad's friend even before she started nursery school denied it and filed a lawsuit against Daily Times.

Daily times got an undercover reporter who stalked Ojuku and Bianca and got clean photographs of them. The photographs were published on the front page of daily times and Ojuku married Bianca out of shame.

14 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke: Foolish Bloggers, I Will Address Your Rubbish Soon by 3millionia: 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
Naija bloggers giving celebs headache since 18AD grin

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke: Foolish Bloggers, I Will Address Your Rubbish Soon by nepapole(m): 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ehiscotch:
I don't know how she became an actress, I don't see her at the AMVCA's or any other award shows or gatherings.

Amaka the snake girl, an encounter with a bald man... To mention a few.

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke: Foolish Bloggers, I Will Address Your Rubbish Soon by Shortyy(f): 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hian. Where's this one coming out from? Seems she's been sleeping on a bicycle since. Abi no one is talking about her anymore, so she wants to trend anyhow. Nkapi

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke: Foolish Bloggers, I Will Address Your Rubbish Soon by gen2briz(m): 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Daniella Okeke: Foolish Bloggers, I Will Address Your Rubbish Soon by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
Fingers crossed.
Re: Daniella Okeke: Foolish Bloggers, I Will Address Your Rubbish Soon by blackpanda: 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
OTOBORIZATION OF THE MENDULA OBLONGATA grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke: Foolish Bloggers, I Will Address Your Rubbish Soon by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
She dey chop Arab shît. Do you still want?
Ehiscotch:

Re: Daniella Okeke: Foolish Bloggers, I Will Address Your Rubbish Soon by Hotfreeze: 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ehiscotch:

Beauty and the Beast

Apostle Nackademus

Pastor and Delilah

Fvck not my anointed

9 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cassandra Gabriel - "Madam Carol" In FACE2FACE Is Dead / Sen. Abbo, RMD, Steve Crown, Real Warri Pikin, Samsong At The Launch GO WELLNESS / Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.