Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,370 members, 7,850,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:02 PM

Free Bet In Nigeria? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Bet In Nigeria? (294 Views)

Established Sport Bet Prediction Website For Sale / * (pay After Service)! December Offer [ICOs, MLM, PEER-2-PEER,BET,LOTTO WEBSITE] / ###get Your Website Coded From Scratch (professional Touch On Bet/lotto/p2p Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Bet In Nigeria? by messi042: 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
can i open a free betting website in Nigeria without obtaining a betting licences?.
what i mean by these is that am thinking of opening a sports prediction website that will also enable visitors world wide to predict some selected number of games without staking any amount. Note, am not planning to operate in any shop or have agent anywhere, its just an online business. can these be possible with having any issue with betting licencing board
Re: Free Bet In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2018
Hi,

No, you won't have problems with the authorities is you don't get a betting licence.

As you will be only providing predictions and recommendations for your users and then redirect them to the betting sites where they can place the bets. You should however provide a disclaimer notice and ensure users consent to it on your website to protect you in case the bets go wrong.

I am Ebere from https://resosdigital.com and I can help you create and develop this kind of website. Reach me on hello@resosdigital.com
or 09066175881

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Help With Google Admob / Help With Taboola And Outbrain / I Will Fix Any Wordpress Website Issue. Contact Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.