Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Impact Of Health News On The Lifestyle Of Nigerian Youths - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Impact Of Health News On The Lifestyle Of Nigerian Youths (230 Views)

Felt Bad My Students Said I Am Into Yahoo, Teaching Can't Afford My Lifestyle / Osun State College Of Health Technology, Ilesa. / Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Impact Of Health News On The Lifestyle Of Nigerian Youths by cbravo(m): 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
Purpose of the study
The main purpose of this study is to investigate the impact of health news on the lifestyle of Nigerian youths with particular reference to students of Federal Polytechnic, Oko. However, the study has the following immediate objectives.
1. Determine whether or not health news with AIDS bias has any impact on the lifestyle of Oko students.
2. Determine the extent to which media reports have changed the lifestyle of Oko students.
3. 3. Ascertain the extent to which the media have lived up to expectations as agents of mass education.
CLICK THE LINK DOWN TO VIEW ALL
Impact Of Health News On The Lifestyle Of Nigerian Youths

(1) (Reply)

FG Hails Obaseki's Basic Education Reform, As UBEC Sites Model School In Edo / Get Prepared For International Study In Europe / Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Students’ Thread | 2018/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.