Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

How Will I Know If I Am Banned(us) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Will I Know If I Am Banned(us) (5469 Views)

International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines / List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted / How To Know If You Are In A Bad Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will I Know If I Am Banned(us) by Noblefresh: 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hello house,
Hello great gurus in the house,
Had my interview last month and was placed on AP(abj embassy) my interview went well and the VO collected my passport. A week after while tracking my passport my satus changed from AP to Refused.

Hence,I got my passport at Dhl office(VI) a week after, they attached two slips paper:
1. Pink deny paper 214b
2. Section 212(a)(6)(C)(I)-for fraud and misrepresentation of material fact. With a pen indicating FAKE BANK DOCUMENTS

I later confirmed from my uncle the bank statement was not genuine that he paid someone to arrange it,from recent trends here I want to confirm how I will know if am banned already,coz the slips they gave me didn’t indicate the years for my ban,how will I get to know if I am banned and how soon can I reapply ?

Please great gurus in the house,kindly assist with legit info ?
Re: How Will I Know If I Am Banned(us) by Homguy(m): 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
Your uncle just made it very tough for you to get a visa to the US. About being banned am not sure, it will be always be in the records anytime you apply.
I would suggest you try another country.

9 Likes

Re: How Will I Know If I Am Banned(us) by eluquenson(m): 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
Don't even try that embassy for the next ten years. To the best of my knowledge, you are already banned and also don't near Canadian embassy.

If you try, you will only pay for visa fee, they will still deny you.

Note that some ban may be 10yrs while some are banned for life.

It's quite unfortunate you found yourself in this mess.

12 Likes

Re: How Will I Know If I Am Banned(us) by Northeastern: 2:40am On Sep 12, 2018
212(a)(6)(C)(i) Material Misrepresentation / Fraud
Material, willful misrepresentation or fraud is the second most “popular” grounds for inadmissibility among consular officers — and one of the most complicated areas of immigration law. The consequences for making such a misrepresentation are draconian: a lifetime bar from the United States. This is why consular officers are cautioned to be careful in making such a decision, with such decisions subject to “strict scrutiny” and requiring “substantial evidence” to support them.

This section of the Immigration and Nationality Act, 212(a)(6)(C)(i), requires three elements: a finding that the

visa applicant made a misrepresentation;
did so willfully; and the
misrepresentation was material.
A misrepresentation is a statement not in accord with the truth — made by either the visa applicant or his agent on his behalf. It must be a statement or a submitted document; silence is not considered a misrepresentation. So the fact that a tour agency or visa consultant erroneously completed a visa application does not “save” the applicant. Similarly, an applicant who does not know English is not “saved” because he misunderstood a question; the inaccurate information is still considered a misrepresentation.

1 Like

Re: How Will I Know If I Am Banned(us) by steinmajor: 12:53am On Oct 17, 2018
Bruv please check your email. I'm experiencing something similar. Lets talk about it. Thanks.
Noblefresh:
Hello house,
Had my interview last month and was placed on AP(abj embassy) my interview went well and the VO collected my passport. A week after while tracking my passport my satus changed from AP to Refused.

Hence,I got my passport at Dhl office(VI) a week after, they attached two slips paper:
1. Pink deny paper 214b
2. Section 212(a)(6)(C)(I)-for fraud and misrepresentation of material fact. With a pen indicating FAKE BANK DOCUMENTS

I later confirmed from my uncle the bank statement was not genuine that he paid someone to arrange it,from recent trends here I want to confirm how I will know if am banned already,coz the slips they gave me didn’t indicate the years for my ban,how will I get to know if I am banned and how soon can I reapply ?

Re: How Will I Know If I Am Banned(us) by Pureblord7: 12:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
steinmajor:
Bruv please check your email. I'm experiencing something similar. Lets talk about it. Thanks.

Please send me an email, I'm experiencing something similar. Thanks
Re: How Will I Know If I Am Banned(us) by Kingchineme6(m): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
Noblefresh:
Hello house,

1. Pink deny paper 214b

Which category of visa did you apply for?
Re: How Will I Know If I Am Banned(us) by falopey: 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
Of course you have been banned. That’s the price you pay for being caught with fraudulent documents. Submit three more applications. If you don’t get it. Then it’s 100% that you are banned.

3 Likes

Re: How Will I Know If I Am Banned(us) by mrprolifik: 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
Noblefresh:
Hello house,

1. Pink deny paper 214b

FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND BY THIS. I THINK YOU ARE NO LONGER ADMISSIBLE TO THE UNITED STATES. THIS IS A VERY COMPLEX SITUATION. DON'T THINK OF EVER APPLYING FOR A USA VISA COS YOU WILL BE DENIED AND DON'T THINK OF APPLYING WITH ANOTHER NAME COS MOST LIKELY THEY HAVE YOUR FINGERPRINTS ALREADY. THE ONLY OPTION IS LINKING UP WITH AN IMMIGRATION LAWYER TO SEE IF YOU CAN GET OUT OF THIS MESS.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will I Know If I Am Banned(us) by Kissup(f): 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
There are people who used fake document and they weren't caught. Op take heart try another country
Re: How Will I Know If I Am Banned(us) by optimusprime2(m): 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
Noblefresh:
Hello house,

1. Pink deny paper 214b

Lemme put it to you this way; "The ban category Atiku has that bars him from the US, Is what you have"

https://www.uscis.gov/ilink/docView/AFM/HTML/AFM/0-0-0-1/0-0-0-17138.html

but in his case he had the money to employ badarse legal practioners to tackle the case, while u don't... so until you tackle it from a legal standpoint to obtain a waiver, you are deemed inadmissible into the US, for life
- as you have been classified as a criminal. That 212 a is a bad tag, because your biometrics have been captured and these consular people share these info, you can be sure that Canada has this info...

The bad thing about this thing that happened to you is, you have also been screwed up from travelling westward, I.e Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, some EU countries, so ... that's your situation, it's bad.

You can only travel to Asian, African countries, Russia and the middle east.

4 Likes

Re: How Will I Know If I Am Banned(us) by silaxx(m): 11:04am On Mar 17, 2019
Kissup:
There are people who used fake document and they weren't caught. Op take heart try another country
hi, are u still in dat travel freak WhatsApp group? if yes, pls send me d group link
Re: How Will I Know If I Am Banned(us) by Dammilekan(m): 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
silaxx:
hi, are u still in dat travel freak WhatsApp group? if yes, pls send me d group link
I need it to
Re: How Will I Know If I Am Banned(us) by Adena1F: 11:45am On Jul 16, 2019
@noblefreah please send me your email I have somethings I would like to ask from you I have a similar situation
Re: How Will I Know If I Am Banned(us) by Oskydaniellyyy: 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
optimusprime2:

Lemme put it to you this way; "The ban category Atiku has that bars him from the US, Is what you have"

https://www.uscis.gov/ilink/docView/AFM/HTML/AFM/0-0-0-1/0-0-0-17138.html

but in his case he had the money to employ badarse legal practioners to tackle the case, while u don't... so until you tackle it from a legal standpoint to obtain a waiver, you are deemed inadmissible into the US, for life
- as you have been classified as a criminal. That 212 a is a bad tag, because your biometrics have been captured and these consular people share these info, you can be sure that Canada has this info...

The bad thing about this thing that happened to you is, you have also been screwed up from travelling westward, I.e Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, some EU countries, so ... that's your situation, it's bad.

You can only travel to Asian, African countries, Russia and the middle east.

It is only US and Canada that shared immigration data. Other countries do not
Re: How Will I Know If I Am Banned(us) by optimusprime2(m): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
Oskydaniellyyy:

It is only US and Canada that shared immigration data. Other countries do not

I am surprised you are saying this in this age of big data
Reference
http://www.mondaq.com/india/x/436932/general+immigration/Immigration+Data+Shared+Between+Nations
Re: How Will I Know If I Am Banned(us) by Pelaiye2703(m): 5:38am On Jul 17, 2019
I’m also a victim of this mess. A family friend did a fake Uganda visa for me, unknowingly to me; I went straight to US embassy and got caught. My passport was confiscated and never returned to me. Although the white man who was in charge of my sad ordeal made made me realize that he won’t allow me have a criminal record. I proceed for the interview and was giving a blue and yellow slip. I’m still confused about my traveling status.
Re: How Will I Know If I Am Banned(us) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
Noblefresh:
Hello house,

1. Pink deny paper 214b

you’re in deep shiiiit bro!
Re: How Will I Know If I Am Banned(us) by tabithababy(f): 3:17am On Jul 21, 2019
Okay now undecided
Re: How Will I Know If I Am Banned(us) by Adamjob2022: 11:54am On Jun 18, 2022
You said your passport was confiscated, were you able to get it back? Or you applied for a new passport? Kindly send me a dm let’s talk
Pelaiye2703:
I’m also a victim of this mess. A family friend did a fake Uganda visa for me, unknowingly to me; I went straight to US embassy and got caught. My passport was confiscated and never returned to me. Although the white man who was in charge of my sad ordeal made made me realize that he won’t allow me have a criminal record. I proceed for the interview and was giving a blue and yellow slip. I’m still confused about my traveling status.
Re: How Will I Know If I Am Banned(us) by Pelaiye2703(m): 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Adamjob2022:
You said your passport was confiscated, were you able to get it back? Or you applied for a new passport? Kindly send me a dm let’s talk
I just did.
Re: How Will I Know If I Am Banned(us) by Nozino: 12:55am On Jun 19, 2022
Pelaiye2703:

I just did.

How did they do a fake Uganda visa for you that you weren’t aware of? Una go just dy lie. You didn’t apply for a Uganda visa but you somehow got it, and maybe even got it stamped in for entry and exit yet you weren’t aware because the passport wasn’t in your possession and you can’t read.

1 Like

Re: How Will I Know If I Am Banned(us) by Pelaiye2703(m): 6:13am On Jun 19, 2022
Nozino:

How did they do a fake Uganda visa for you that you weren’t aware of? Una go just dy lie. You didn’t apply for a Uganda visa but you somehow got it, and maybe even got it stamped in for entry and exit yet you weren’t aware because the passport wasn’t in your possession and you can’t read.
Well, I think I'll have to keep mute for my sanity sake. I can see from miles away how gullible you are.
Re: How Will I Know If I Am Banned(us) by HRprof: 7:35am On Jun 19, 2022
optimusprime2:

I am surprised you are saying this in this age of big data
Reference
http://www.mondaq.com/india/x/436932/general+immigration/Immigration+Data+Shared+Between+Nations

Is only USA and Canada is affected and can not travel to because they share database not the 5 eyes country you mentioned
Re: How Will I Know If I Am Banned(us) by BigDawsNet: 8:28am On Jun 19, 2022
HRprof:

Is only USA and Canada is affected and can not travel to because they share database not the 5 eyes country you mentioned

5 eyes Australia UK New Zealand can get access to this record if they wish to make more inquire on your application... they will likely know if you have messed up in US or Canada....

But Canada/USA system is more like the same...
Your data just pop up whenever you submit to one of this country

My advice to all guys... pls you see that Fake VISA of a thing.... never let agent paste it in ur passport... it as worst as fraud and robbery....

If any agent advice you... just cut the idea off...

Find like 200k... enter bus from lagos -benin- togo- ghana- senegal... visit all this countries and collect their official border stamp

The stamp no too get weight make I no lie...but it can go a long way for ur application

God bless u all
Re: How Will I Know If I Am Banned(us) by DannyFX2638: 10:01am On Jun 19, 2022
If no be my bank account , I no day submit give embassy ooo .. Even if na #15k day inside , I go submit am like that give them .

Make them tell me pasa pasa say my money no reach grin
Re: How Will I Know If I Am Banned(us) by DannyFX2638: 10:02am On Jun 19, 2022
Kissup:
Na luck
Re: How Will I Know If I Am Banned(us) by HRprof: 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
BigDawsNet:

5 eyes Australia UK New Zealand can get access to this record if they wish to make more inquire on your application... they will likely know if you have messed up in US or Canada....

But Canada/USA system is more like the same...
Your data just pop up whenever you submit to one of this country

My advice to all guys... pls you see that Fake VISA of a thing.... never let agent paste it in ur passport... it as worst as fraud and robbery....

If any agent advice you... just cut the idea off...

Find like 200k... enter bus from lagos -benin- togo- ghana- senegal... visit all this countries and collect their official border stamp

The stamp no too get weight make I no lie...but it can go a long way for ur application

God bless u all

They bolded is better explain if they wish
He messed up with fake documents and that is a big lesson to all the Japa syndrome but that doesn’t mean he is also ban to all 5 eyes countries. Canada and Us is a NO for now but he can genuinely travel to UK etc . I have a friend that was ban in US and that affected his Canada visa but right now he is in UK for study .
I keep advising people to runaway from agent they can not help but implicate you.
Re: How Will I Know If I Am Banned(us) by Giorgia: 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
can a mistake in date of birth be considered fraudulent?
Re: How Will I Know If I Am Banned(us) by BigDawsNet: 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
HRprof:

They bolded is better explain if they wish
He messed up with fake documents and that is a big lesson to all the Japa syndrome but that doesn’t mean he is also ban to all 5 eyes countries. Canada and Us is a NO for now but he can genuinely travel to UK etc . I have a friend that was ban in US and that affected his Canada visa but right now he is in UK for study .
I keep advising people to runaway from agent they can not help but implicate you.

Wait oh... I'm not saying the ban will be extended to all other 5 Eyes... Obviously not....

Even tho hez application was ban in the US
Australia can still give him a Visa... the only reason he may be FLAG across the 5 eyes is that if he poses a treath...like a most wanted criminal offence or terrorism cases...
Re: How Will I Know If I Am Banned(us) by HRprof: 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Wait oh... I'm not saying the ban will be extended to all other 5 Eyes... Obviously not....

Even tho hez application was ban in the US
Australia can still give him a Visa... the only reason he may be FLAG across the 5 eyes is that if he poses a treath...like a most wanted criminal offence or terrorism cases...

We are taking about ban here but someone @optimusprime2 said he can not also travel to those countries and I’m telling him the difference between 5 eye countries and US, Canada sharing database. But you responded to my reply to him .
Re: How Will I Know If I Am Banned(us) by BigDawsNet: 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
HRprof:

We are taking about ban here but someone @optimusprime2 said he can not also travel to those countries and I’m telling him the difference between 5 eye countries and US, Canada sharing database. But you responded to my reply to him .

Got it...

Anyway generally he should try other countries in the 5 eyes and apply with the right documents ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Experience Of An Icelander / Relocating To Ghana (need To Know) / This is not Dubai, this is Yobe state (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.