Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Exercise The Miracle Healer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Exercise The Miracle Healer (261 Views)

Four Weeks Therapy On Miracle Seed Infection Healer / Cure All Health Issues With STC30(The Miracle Product) / Goron Tula - The Miracle Fruit And Health Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exercise The Miracle Healer by Ortintin: 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ortintin.com
Despite the fact that we have all heard of exercise and its importance, not more than 30% of Nigerians and the world at large practice it. Exercise is one of the most vital thing our body needs to function properly.
Research suggests that the reason why the life span of an adult nowadays is reduced to that of our ancestors is because we hardly take part in any exercise which consequently gives room for various illnesses. Apart from that, we are also in a rest or more relaxed state in which almost everything we do is aided or done by a machine; like cars for traveling instead of walking in the pre-colonial era, proximity of borehole or water supply in homes, instead of walking kilometers just to get a bucket of water in the olden days and so on.
So what is exercise?
Experts define Exercise as any bodily activity that enhances or maintains physical fitness and overall health and wellness. And I give a simple definition that exercise is anything we do that involves energy and upgrade our wellbeing such as walking, running, cycling, weight lifting, and even eating!
There are three kinds of exercise;
* Flexibility exercise: which involves stretching and it improves motion e.g twisting and skiing.
* Aerobic exercise which involves oxygen and it helps build our hearts, immune system and increases speed and accuracy e.g swimming and running.
* The last is Anaerobic exercise: which doesn’t involve oxygen and helps to build our muscle, body shape, stamina, strength and increases endurance level e.g weight lifting.
Now unto the most interesting part which is the advantages of doing exercises. Now I must confess myself that I hardly do any exercise until I came across the benefits of doing it. Here is a brief list:
1. It makes you look younger, better and even healthier.
2. It boosts your mood, confidence and self esteem,
3. It controls your weight and prevent excess fat gain,
4. It combats body diseases, heart diseases and cardiovascular diseases too.
5. It reduces the chance of suffering from type 2 diabetes especially those of us that loves sugary things.
6. It also reduces stroke, dementia, depression.
7. It helps improve our sex life because we have amassed a reasonable amount of energy and fitness.
8. Reduces rate of breast cancer and other forms of cancer.
9. Aids muscles, tissues growth and firm bone attachment.
10. it also maintains our internal environment (homeostasis ) and improves the immune system.
11. It also improves our athletic skills
strengthe and lastly
12. It is free and cheap. No wonder health experts call it the miracle healer and some even went further to say if exercise is a pill, it would be one of the most expensive drug!
In conclusion, you have heard and even seen the importance of exercise, and I asked wouldn’t you rather do your body more good than harm?

Source: http://www.ortintin.com/2018/09/exercise-miracle-healer.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

What I Eat In A Day To Lose Weight & Stay Healthy / Hepatitis B & C Is Curable, Get Bht Capsule Now. / Efficacy Of Ruzu Bitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.