Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating (60506 Views)

Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ / Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police / Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by goldcoinhub: 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
A cop with a smartphone captured the moment Satish, 35, put his bag on the floor of a Police station and then pulled out his wife's severed head and held it up.

The man entered the police station, in the town of Ajjampura in the Chikkamagaluru district of southern India's Karnataka state, brandishing a machete and saying he had murdered his wife, Roopa.

"This is my wife, sir. I gave her all the love I could," he tells shocked police officers before one shouts: "Put it back inside!"

Satish replaces the head in the bag before telling cops that his wife was cheating on him and he had lost his temper after allegedly seeing her with her lover.

He also complains that Roopa had chosen his rival, named as Sunil, over him despite the fact the man was a manual worker with a criminal record.

Satish told cops that Roopa had taken out a loan for £3,170 and given the money to her lover.

Officers had to calm Satish down so they could begin taking his statement and launch a formal murder investigation.

Inspector Ramachandra Nayak said Satish had been remanded in police custody after showing officers where he had left the rest of his wife's body.

Supt Annamalai said:

"Generally, in the Ajjampura area, whoever commits murder surrenders to the police but for someone to walk in and place a head on the sub-inspector's table was something new for us."

Violence against women in India is widespread and has deep roots.

https://lailasnews.com/man-walks-into-police-station-pulls-wifes-head-out-of-his-bag/

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
people should think twice before getting married these days.... lots of mad people out there pretending to be sane!

169 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by gaby(m): 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
Some mothers do have 'em...

Are you a politician or know anyone running for an elective position, one who cares about the youths and their well being in his State/ Constituency? Are you an NGO, an individual or business organisation who would want to make an impression on the youths by way of your CSR while also having an opportunity to create an image for yourself, business and organisation as one who refused to watch and not take action while the youths are wasting away. You have an opportunity to order for customised copies of my book in my signature. I am offering you a chance to put a picture of you or your organisation with the words" copy sponsored and supported by you/organisation" for distribution as you desire.
There is no better way to get your campaign statement or vision out there than through this book. There is no smarter way to advertise your business than this opportunity.
My contact is on my profile. Spread the word and let's take a stand and leave an indelible mark on the sands of history.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by Ryott: 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
Crazy man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by BruncleZuma: 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Now, that's one sick Sikh...

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by N0favors: 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
So many psychos roaming

6 Likes

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by adeniyi3971(m): 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
Why??

3 Likes

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by Bolusticus: 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
India might be developing technologically but the rise of violence against Indian women and children is quite alarming.

There is hardly any week where there are no major protests in India as a result of gang raping and eventual murdering of female children.

Over 24,000 rape cases were reported in India alone in 2013.

It's quite saddening.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by Bolusticus: 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
yes
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by Naijawebmaster: 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
See crime... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by YorubaAssasin: 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2018

12 Likes

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by muhammed50(m): 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
India and women Abuse!

7 Likes

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by ndiko: 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
Strange things happen...

5 Likes

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by thorpido(m): 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
Abasi mbok shocked cry Iyanmi.
Chase her out na,why kill her?

You'll go to jail or get the death sentence now.

5 Likes

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by ryd3(m): 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
HAAAA
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by Pamtoye(m): 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
Eleyi gidi gan oooo
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by AdaAde(f): 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
All these bad bad news sef don tire me.

8 Likes

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by owoeyeadeyinka(m): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
Na wa oo, just lyk dat, head gone 4 cheating.
Worst case scenario, kuku divorce d woman, shoooo

6 Likes

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
Yet, lots of cheaters roam about Nigeria on a daily basis, una wet dey cheat, hmmmmm, karma is real o, be warned o

3 Likes

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
Some one wake me up from this dream ..
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by Kayceenaz(m): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
Both the woman and her husband are culpable.
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by eDoctorr(m): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
And was he rewarded?
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by obojememe: 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
things we do for love...

18 Likes

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by Factfinder1(m): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
Evil and manipulating forces are truely real I can see
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by hackman34: 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
That is the height of wickedness. Though the wife cheated but for him to take the life of the wife, thats really evil

15 Breath Taking Words That can Make a Guy Fall For You Immediately Even When He Does not Love You
https://infosreal.tk/15-breath-taking-words-can-make-guy-fall-immediately-even-not-love/

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by FroshD: 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
The indian Movie cheesy
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by Mizk(f): 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
OMG its like the devil is a saint when compared to people like this, how can you behead a human being and still live with it?

4 Likes

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by ritylove(f): 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
CHRISDMANAGER:
Some one wake me up from this dream ..
Dream well
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating by KilmerRougeDon: 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
Wonders shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thieves Snatch Policeman's Phone From Him In Broad Daylight (Photos, Video) / Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight / Nigerian Army Colonel, Manu, Killed By Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.