Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,762 members, 7,851,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

Man Kills His Wife And Walks Into Police Station With Her Severed Head (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Wife And Walks Into Police Station With Her Severed Head (photos) (797 Views)

Two Men Arrested For Being In Possession Of A Severed Human Head In Abuja / Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video / One Killed As Killer Cultists Run Into Police Ambush In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills His Wife And Walks Into Police Station With Her Severed Head (photos) by CastedGist: 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
An Indian man who suspected his wife of cheating hacked off her head and carried it to the police station to confess to her murder.

Satish, 35, went to the police station in the town of Ajjampura in southern India with a machete and a bin bag. On getting there, he pulled the severed and bloody head of his wife Roopa from the bag and waved it by its hair as disgusted officers shouted at him to put it back away.

He obeyed the police and put the head away before pulling it out again closer to the camera.
It was reported that when he got into the station, he said:

This is my wife, sir. I gave her all the love I could.
He then replaced the head in the bag before telling cops that his wife was cheating on him and he had lost his temper after seeing her with another man. The complained that Roopa had chosen his rival, named as Sunil, over him despite the fact the man was a manual worker with a criminal record. He also told cops that Roopa had even taken out a loan for 300,000 INR - about £3,170 - and given the money to her lover.

Cops had to calm Satish down so they could begin taking his statement and launch a formal murder investigation.
Satish has been remanded in police custody after showing officers where he had left the rest of his wife's body.

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/man-kills-wife-walks-police-station-severed-head-photos

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Man Kills His Wife And Walks Into Police Station With Her Severed Head (photos) by CastedGist: 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2018

Re: Man Kills His Wife And Walks Into Police Station With Her Severed Head (photos) by SenorFax(m): 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
This one comes with extra sauce of fear.
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Walks Into Police Station With Her Severed Head (photos) by afroniger: 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2018
shocked shocked What a beast.
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Walks Into Police Station With Her Severed Head (photos) by gaby(m): 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
What's here to say other than...

Some mothers do have 'em...

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Walks Into Police Station With Her Severed Head (photos) by dkronicle(m): 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lols indians are strange. Adultery is very wrong. Buy as i still never marry, make i dey search for girl wey go gimme bress
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Walks Into Police Station With Her Severed Head (photos) by Ever8054: 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
hmmm...

(1) (Reply)

Mortuary Attendants At UPTH In Trouble For Stealing Dead Baby’s Eyes. Pics / Boys Allegedly Take Over Restaurant In Ogun State To Steal Panties / Man Commits Suicide By Holding A Wire Connected To Transformer (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.